Amy Adam’s is an American actress and singer. Her full name is Amy Lou Adams. She was born on the 20th of August 1974 in Vicenza, Veneto in Italy. her father, Richard Adams was a U.S. Army veteran. And her mother, Kathryn was a semi-professional bodybuilder. After his retirement, Amy Adams’ father started professional singing in restaurants. Amy Adams developed an interest in singing quite early in her childhood. Amy Adams worked at some odd jobs for a number of years, before getting a chance in a theater. She worked in theater for a number of years and then moved towards television. From there on, it was all about grabbing her chances which she did. And today she is one of the most renowned singers and actresses. Here are the details of Amy Adams net worth and career.
Table of Contents
What is Amy Adams Net Worth?
The net worth of Amy Adams is $50 million. She earned her wealth from her highly successful acting and music career. She has appeared in more than 40 feature films.
Amy Adams has earned hear fame and wealth via her highly successful film and music career. However, her acting career has been far more successful than her music career. She has won the Golden Globe Awards twice and has also been nominated for the Academy Awards five times. Other than that Amy Adams has also won 6 BAFTA Awards. She has been a part of some of the most popular and successful Hollywood movies.
Amy Adams Movies
When we talk about the movie career of Amy Adams, we find that she has had a lot of success. The actress has been a part of highly successful movies from different genre including superhero movies, action movies, and comedy movies. Here are some of the most successful movies that have contributed the most towards Amy Adams net worth.
- Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice – Released in 2016, Batman v Superman Dawn of Justice was one of the most awaited and one of the most successful superhero movies of the year. The movie featured Amy Adams in the role of Lois Lane. The movie was highly successful at the box office and it had revenues of more than $330 million.
- Man of Steel – This is another highly successful superhero movie of the career of Amy Adams. This movie came out in 2013. The movie had total earnings of $291 million during its time at the box office.
- Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian – Amy Adams appeared in the role of Amelia Earhart in this fiction based movie. Other famous cast members of the movie included Robin Williams, Owen Wilson, Ricky Gervais, and Rami Malek. The movie was released in 2009 and it earned $177 million during its time at the box office.
- Catch Me If You Can – This biographical drama movie featured Hollywood superstars like Tom Hanks, Leonardo Di Caprio, Christopher Walken, Amy Adams, Nathalie Baye, and Martin Sheen. The movie was a huge success and is considered to be one of the best modern day movies to come out of Hollywood. Amy played the role of Brenda Strong in this movie. Released in 2002, Catch Me if You Can, managed to earn $164 million during its time at the box office.
- American Hustle – This movie came out in the year 2013 and it had great reviews from the audiences and the film critics. The movie managed to get total earnings of around $150 million.
- Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby – The movie was released in the year 2006. Amy Adams played the role of Susan in this movie. The total earnings from the movie amounted to about $148 million.
- Enchanted – Amy Adams has also done voice over acting in her career. She did voice over acting for the lead character of Giselle in the 2007 animated comedy, Enchanted. The movie did well at the box office and earned $127 million.
- Arrival – This sci-fi thriller came out in 2016 and did well in theaters. The total revenues from the movie were a little more than $100 million.
- Julie & Julia – Released in 2009, Julie & Julia was a romantic comedy. Amy Adams appeared in the character of Julie Powell in this movie. The total revenues from the movie were a little more than $94 million.
- The Fighter – This sports biography was released in 2010. It featured Amy Adams in the lead role of Charlene. Other cast members of the movie included Mark Wahlberg, Christian Bale, Melissa Leo, and Micky Leo. With earnings of $93 million and great reviews from audiences, this was a highly successful movie.
Other highly successful movies of the career of Amy Adams that have contributed a lot towards Amy Adams net worth include The Muppets, Charlie Wilson’s War, Underdog, Trouble with the Curve, Doubt, The Wedding Date, and Leap Year.
Amy Adams House
When you will get to know about the house of Amy Adams, you will surely say that Amy Adams net worth is being utilized properly. The A-list Hollywood celebrity owns a luxurious house in the Beverly Hills. The wonderfully luxurious house features a swimming pool, Jacuzzi, Sauna, and a Spa. In addition, it also has a home cinema, a gaming room, a bar, and a beauty salon. The house is surrounded by a small forest and provides excellent luxurious living in the middle of nature. The estimated price of this house is around $5.8 million.
Amy Adams Cars
Amy Adams has a number of luxury cars. The actress mostly likes to travel in luxury sedans. One of her favorite vehicles is Audi A6. The car has a price tag of $65,000. Other than this car, Amy Adams also has some SUVs.
Amy Adams Net Worth Compared to Other Actresses
The comparison of Amy Adams net worth with that of other renowned actresses reveals that she falls somewhere in the upper half of the list of the richest actresses. Her net worth is higher than that of Gemma Arterton, Angela Bassett, Jessica Biel, and Kristen Bell. Some actresses who have a higher net worth than Amy Adams include Julia Roberts, Jessica Alba, Jennifer Aniston, Miley Cyrus, and Angelina Jolie.