Ben Affleck Net Worth
- Net Worth: $105 Million.
- Profession: Actor, Filmmaker.
- Nationality: American.
- Birth Place: Berkeley, California, U.S.
- Date of Birth: 15 August 1972.
- Height: 6 feet 3 inches (1.92 metres)
- Father: Timothy Byers Affleck
- Mother: Christine Anne Boldt
- Siblings: 1 Brother (Casey Affleck)
- Marital Status: Divorced
- Ex-Wife: Jennifer Garner
- Children: 2 Daughters (Violet Anne, Seraphina “Sera”Rose Elizabeth), 1 Son (Samuel “Sam”Garner).
Ben Affleck is one of the biggest names in Hollywood. He was born on the 15th of August 1972 in Los Angeles, California. Ben Affleck was born in Berkeley in California, however, his family moved to Massachusetts when he was only 3 years old. Ben Affleck’s mother, Christopher Anne “Chris” was an elementary teacher. And Ben Affleck’s father, Timothy Byers Affleck, worked occasionally as a carpenter, an electrician, a mechanic, a bookie, a bartender, and a janitor at the Harvard University. Before that, he was an actor and a stage manager. Ben Affleck’s father had a severe problem with alcohol and he used to drink almost daily. The parents of Ben Affleck divorced when he was 12 years old. Ben Affleck and his younger brother, Casey Affleck lived with their mother. Thanks to his mother’s contacts, Ben Affleck was able to get a role in a children’s television program in Mexico when he was 13 years old.
While in Mexico, he learned to speak Spanish. He went to the Cambridge Rindge and Latin High School in Massachusetts. After that, he moved to Los Angeles and studied Middle Eastern affairs at the Occidental College for one and a half year. Although Ben Affleck was acting in movies since his childhood, it was in 1995 that he got a lead role in the movie Glory Daze. It was released in 1995. And it was at that time, that Ben Affleck net worth started to grow tremendously. Today he is one of the most popular and one of the richest Hollywood stars, Here are the details of Ben Affleck net worth.
What is Ben Affleck Net Worth?
The net worth of Ben Affleck is $105 million. This makes him one of the richest actors in the world. The best thing about Ben Affleck’s net worth is that it is growing rapidly and he is accumulating huge amounts of wealth every year thanks to some highly successful movies that he has done in recent years.
Ben Affleck is without any doubt an A-List Hollywood star. And he seems to be getting better with every movie that he does. The actor has been a part of the biggest modern day Hollywood hits like Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, Armageddon, Pearl Harbor, Argo, and Gone Girl. Ben Affleck has won a number of awards for his roles in different movies as well. The actor has been able to win two Academy Awards, two BAFTA Awards, three Golden Globe Awards, and two Screen Actors Guild Awards. It seems that Ben Affleck is currently at the peak of his career and that is why Ben Affleck net worth is growing very rapidly these days.
Ben Affleck Movies
Here are the top ten highest grossing movies of the career of Ben Affleck. These movies have contributed the most towards Ben Affleck net worth as well as popularity.
- Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice – This was a very much awaited superhero movie. It would not be wrong to say that this movie lived up to its expectations. Ben Affleck played the lead role of Batman in this movie. The role of Superman was played by Henry Cavil. Released in 2016, the movie was highly successful at the box office and managed to earn more than $330 million.
- Armageddon – Starring Bruce Willis, Ben Affleck, Live Tyler, Steve Buscemi, Michael Clarke Duncan and Billy Bob Thornton, Armageddon came out in 1998. This sci-fi action movie was a big hit with total earnings of around $201 million.
- Pearl Harbor – This history based film came out in 2001 and it is the 3rd most successful movie of the career of Ben Affleck. He played the lead role of Capt. Rafe McCawley in this movie. The total earnings from the movie were around $198 million.
- Gone Girl – Gone Girl was a mystery thriller that featured Ben Affleck in yet another successful lead role. The movie did well at the box office and managed to make total revenue of more than $167 million.
- Good Will Hunting – This romantic indie film was released in 1997. The movie had some great reviews and audiences loved it. This movie managed to earn $138 million during its time at the box office.
- Argo – Appearing in the role of Tony Mendez, Ben Affleck featured in Argo in the year 2012. It was a historical fiction film with a touch of thrill and drama in it. The movie did well at the box office and made more than $136 million during its time at the box office.
- The Sum of All Fears – This movie was released in 2002. It was based on a novel. The movie featured Ben Affleck in the lead role of Jack Ryan. Morgan Freeman was also a part of this movie. The total revenues from ‘The Sum of All Fears’ amounted to $118 million.
- Daredevil – This movie came out in the year 2003. It was an action thriller movies. The movie did reasonably well during its time at the theatres and managed to make more than $102 million.
- Shakespeare in Love – This history based romantic comedy featured Ben Affleck in the role of Ned Alleyn. It was a side role. The total revenues from the movie were a little more than $100 million.
- He’s Just Not That Into You – Ben Affleck has had his fair share of romantic comedies. He appeared in this 2009 movie and played the role of Neil. The cast of the movie included Jennifer Aniston, Jennifer Connelly, Scarlett Johansson, Bradley Cooper, and Drew Barrymore as well.
Some other successful movies of the career of Ben Affleck that have contributed toward Ben Affleck net worth include The Town, The Accountant, Changing Lanes, Paycheck, Forces of Nature, and State of Play.
Ben Affleck Salary
If we want to take a look at how Ben Affleck net worth grew over the years, we will have to look at his salary in different movies. Here are the salary details of Ben Affleck during his career.
- Field of Dreams (1989) – Ben Affleck received only $30 for his role in this movie.
- School Ties (1991) – The salary of Ben Affleck in this movie was $20,000.
- Good Will Hunting (1997) – Ben Affleck got $300,000 for his role in this movie.
- Reindeer Games (2000) – This movie contributed $6 million towards Ben Affleck’s wealth.
- Pearl Harbor (2001) – The movie made Ben Affleck around $10 million.
- The Sum of All Fears (2002) – Ben Affleck received $10 for his lead role in this movie.
- Gigli (2003) – The salary of Ben Affleck in this movie was $12.5 million.
- Paycheck (2003) – Ben Affleck received a huge $15 million check for his role in this movie.
- Hollywoodland (2006) – The earnings of Ben Affleck from this movie were around $2.8 million.
Ben Affleck House
Ben Affleck owns a super luxury mansion in Pacific Palisades, Los Angeles. The actor got this beautiful mansion for $17.5 million. According to the recent estimates, this house is worth more than $30 million. This wonderful mansion has 9 bedrooms and it the total area of the house is 8,800 square feet. The house also includes six fireplaces, a wonderful swimming pool, home cinema, sports room, a bar, a spa, beauty salon, sauna, jacuzzi, a gym and a pool table.
Ben Affleck Cars
Ben Affleck surely knows how to impress with his fancy rides. The actor has a number of luxury sedans and sports cars in his collection including an all-electric Tesla. Here is the list of cars in Ben Affleck’s collection.
- Mercedes GL 350.
- Mercedes-Benz S63 AMG
- Audi S8
- Lexus RX
- Land Rover LR4
- Tesla Model S
- Bentley Mulsanne Speed
Ben Affleck Net Worth Compared to Other Actors
The comparison of Ben Affleck net worth with that of other renowned actors shows that he is surely among the richest actors in the world. However, he still has a long way to go if he wants to match Sean Connery, Tom Cruise, Will Smith, Morgan Freeman, or Johnny Depp in wealth.