Bruce Willis Net Worth
- Net Worth: $180 Million
- Profession: Actor, Writer, Composer, Singer, Film Producer, Television Producer.
- Nationality: American
- Date of Birth: March 19, 1955
- Birth Place: Idar-Oberstein, Germany.
- Height: 6 feet (1.83 m)
- Education: High school – Penns Grove High School Studied Drama at Montclair State University
- Marital Status: Married
- Wife: Emma Heming
- Children: 5 Daughters (Rumer Willis, Scout LaRue Willis, Tallulah Belle Willis, Mabel Ray Willis, Evelyn Penn Willis)
- Mother: Marlene Willis
- Father: David Willis
- Siblings: 2 Brothers (David Willis, Robert Willis), 1 Sister (Florence Willis)
Walter Bruce Willis commonly known as Bruce Willis was born on 19 March, 1955 in Germany. His father was an American soldier and his mother was a German citizen. The family of Bruce Willis moved to New Jersey, Untied States in 1957. His mother started working in a bank and his father worked as a master mechanic, and a welder in a factory.
Bruce Willis Early Life Struggle
The charismatic Hollywood actor had some stutter problems in his childhood. And this caused issues for him while he was in school. He was often picked on by his schoolfellows and some students gave him the nickname “Buck Buck”. However, Bruce Willis overcame his stutter and he participated in many stage plays in the school. The actor liked to perform and express himself on the stage. He was a member of the drama school during his high school and he became the president of the student council as well.
After finishing High school, Bruce Willis started working as a security guard. He also worked as a private investigator. But finally Bruce Willis found his passion and started pursuing acting as a career. He enrolled into the Montclair State University to study drama. Bruce Willis moved to New York City and worked on some odd jobs for a while before making it big in the film industry.
Today Bruce Willis is one of the most popular Hollywood actors and he has a number of super hit movies to his credit. In particular, he is known for his roles in action movies. The excellent acting, smart business decisions, and intelligent financial decisions have ensured Bruce Willis net worth to be one of the highest among the Hollywood actors. In case you are wondering what is Bruce Willis net worth and how exactly he earned it, here it is.
What is Bruce Willis Net Worth?
The net worth of Bruce Willis is $180 Million. The actor has earned this huge amount of money through his earnings from movies, singing and his investments.
Bruce Willis is one of the richest actors in the world. Although, the actor paid a huge $90 million as divorce settlement in the year 2000, he still is very wealthy. The actor is known for his roles in action movies and he is one of the biggest action movie stars in the world. Being one of the most wanted stars in Hollywood, the salary of Bruce Willis is quite high. According to some media outlets, the actor earned a huge $14,000,000 for his role in the 1999 movie ‘The Sixth Sense’.
Bruce Willis Movies
Bruce Willis is one of the hottest action stars of Hollywood. The actor has a wonderful movie career that spans more than 2 decades. He has a number of super hit movies to his name. Some of the most popular movies of Bruce Willis include:
- The Sixth Sense – Released in 1999, this mystery thriller is the highest earning movie in which Bruce Willis has starred. The move grossed $293,506,292 on the box office.
- Armageddon – Armageddon is the second highest earning movie in which Bruce Willis has starred. According to reports the movie earned $201,578,182 total.
- Over the Hedge – Bruce Willis provided voice over for a character in this animated movie. It was released in 2006 and was very successful. The movie earned $155,019,340.
- Look Who’s Talking – Bruce Willis provided voice over in this movie as well. The movie was released in 1989 and earned $140,088,813.
- Live Free or Die Hard – Released in 2007, this action packed movie earned $134,529,403.
- I. Joe: Retaliation – The movie was released in 2013 and it earned $122,523,060.
- Die Hard 2: Die Harder – The movie was released in 1990 and it earned $117,540,940.
- Pulp Fiction – This is one of the most iconic movies of Bruce Willis and it grossed $107,928,762.
- Die Hard: With A Vengeance – This movie of the Die Hard series was released in 1995 and it earned a huge $100,012,499.
- Unbreakable – Released in the year 2000, this movie did a business of $95,011,339.
His other popular movies include The Expendables, Sin City, 12 Monkeys, The Fifth Element, and Looper.
Bruce Willis Lifestyle:
Bruce Willis net worth has allowed him to lead a pretty luxurious lifestyle. The actor likes to collect luxury cars and he owns a number of beautiful properties in different states of the United States. Currently he resides in New York with his wife and children. He has been married twice and his current wife is Emma Heming.
When it comes to sports, Bruce Willis likes boxing and basketball. He is also a big fan of bodybuilding and has maintained a pretty good physique over the years. Bruce Willis also has a lot of interest in Politics.
Bruce Willis House
Bruce Willis likes to live in style. The actor bought a luxurious house in Bedford, New York in 2014. According to reports the price of the house was a huge $9 million. The total area of the house is 8,400 square feet. The beautiful mansion is surrounded by spectacular scenery.
The main house has 5 bedrooms, eight bathrooms, and high ceilings. In addition, the house also has state of the art lighting, video, sound and security systems in place. The house also features a 2,500 bottle wine cellar. In case Bruce wants to take a swim, a 50-foot swimming pool is present in the property as well.
The luxurious property also features a tennis court, outdoor shower and three additional residences. In addition to this luxurious house where Bruce Willis is residing, he also owns properties in Idaho, Hailey, and New York City. According to reports he bought his New York City apartment for $8.85 million in 2013. The actor also had a luxurious mansion in Beverly Hills which he sold for $16.5 million in the year 2013. This surely gave a boost to the Bruce Willis net worth and one has to acknowledge that the actor knows how to make smart investments in properties.
Bruce Willis Car Collection
When it comes to cars, Bruce Willis does not shy away from showing off. The actor is a car enthusiast and he owns a number of luxury cars. He is also a big fan of muscle cars and he owns a very good collection of muscle cars. His collection of muscle cars includes a 1967 Chevrolet Corvette Convertible, 1988 Lincoln Limousine and 1968 Pontiac Firebird 400. According to reports, Bruce Willis also owns a Bently Continental GTC.
Today Bruce Willis ranks among the richest actors in the world. He is an outgoing person who likes to work hard and get things done. Despite having to pay a huge $90 million in 2000 as divorce settlement, the Bruce Willis net worth is quite impressive. And as the actor continues to make smart investment decisions and as he continues to score some great moves, his wealth is likely to increase in coming years.