Casey Affleck is a renowned American actor and a director. He was born on the 12th of August 1975 in Los Feliz, Los Angeles. Casey Affleck is the brother of A-list Hollywood star, Ben Affleck. Casey Affleck started his showbiz career in his childhood. He first appeared in the film named Lemon Sky which was released in 1988. After that, he appeared in The Kennedys of Massachusetts which was released in the year 1990. Since then, Casey Affleck has been a part of a number of Hollywood movies as well as a number of television series. Casey Affleck net worth can be primarily derived from his success in Hollywood. Here are the details of Cassey Affleck’s wealth, hi lifestyle, and his career.
Table of Contents
What is Casey Affleck Net Worth
The net worth of Casey Affleck is $10 million. He has earned most of this wealth by appearing working as an actor in Hollywood films. He has been a part of many big budget movies including Interstellar, Ocean’s Eleven, TowerHeist, and Manchester by the Sea.
Although Hollywood movies have been the main contributors towards Cassey Affleck net worth, the actor has benefited by appearing in different television series as well. He has been a part of the television series Lewis and Clark. The massive success of Casey Affleck has resulted in a number of awards and award nominations as well. The actor was nominated for the Academy Award for Best Supporting Actor for his role in the film The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford. Other than that, he has won the Golden Globe Award, Academy Award for Best Actor, as well as a BAFTA award.
Casey Affleck Movies
Casey Affleck has had a pretty successful movie career so far. And it has resulted in the reasonably impressive Casey Affleck net worth that we see today. To get a better idea of which movies have contributed the most towards the wealth and popularity of Casey Affleck we will have to look at the most successful movies of his career. Here are the ten highest grossing films of the career of Casey Affleck.
- Interstellar – Released in 2014, Interstellar is the most successful film of the career of Casey Affleck. This film was released in 2014. The film made more than $188 million during its time at the box office. This sci-fi film featured Casey Affleck in the role of Tom. Other renowned actors in the film included Matt Damon, Michael Caine, Mackenzie Foy, Jessica Chastain, Ann Hathaway, and Matthew McConaughey.
- Ocean’s Eleven – This action thriller came out in 2001. It featured Casey Affleck in the role of Virgil Malloy. The movie did really well at the box office and manage to earn more than $183 million.
- Ocean’s Twelve – This was the sequel of Ocean’s Eleven. It was released in 2004. The total earnings from this movie were around $125 million.
- Ocean’s Thirteen – The third part of the Ocean’s Eleven series came out in 2007 and it was also quite successful at the box office. It had total earnings of a little more than $117 million.
- Tower Heist – Tower Heist was a comedy flick that came out in 2011. Casey Affleck appeared in the role of Charlie in this movie. Benn Stiller and Eddie Murphy were also a part of this movie. The total earnings from the movie were around $78 million.
- ParaNorman – This animated comedy earned $56 million. It was released in 2012. Casey Affleck did voice over acting for the character of Mitch in this film.
- Manchester by the Sea – This movie was released in 2016. It featured Casey Affleck in the lead role of Lee Chandler. The movie did reasonably well at the box office and managed to earn $47 million.
- The Finest Hours – This action thriller came out in 2016. And it managed to earn the total revenue of $27 million during its time at the box office.
- Gone Baby Gone – Gone Baby Gone was a crime fiction film. It featured Casey Affleck in the lead role of Patrick Kenzie. Morgan Freeman, Michelle Monaghan, and Ed Harris were also a part of this movie. Despite an A-list cast, the movie could only manage to earn $20 million.
- Drowning Mona – This comedy flick was released in
Casey Affleck Lifestyle
Casey Affleck is one of those actors who have their families deep rooted in the world of showbiz. Casey Affleck’s brother, Ben Affleck is one of the top Hollywood actor and directors. Casey’s wife Summer Phoenix is also an actress and his brother in law, Joaquin Phoenix is also a renowned actor. Casey Affleck has two sons named Indiana August and Atticus. Casey Affleck was one of those candidates who openly support Hillary Clinton in the 2016 US Presidential Elections. He criticized Donald Trump and described him as a dangerous fool. Casey Affleck is a vegan and he has been involved with different animal rights campaigns for Farm Sanctuary and PETA.
Casey Affleck House
Casey Affleck net worth has allowed the actor to be able to buy a beautiful house in Los Angeles. He bought this beautiful mansion for a huge sum of $1.8 million. The house spans a total area of 3,346 square feet. It has 4 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms. One of the main features of the house is the abundance of plants around it. The interior of the house is quite impressive and the house looks equally amazing from the outside.
Casey Affleck Net Worth Compared With Other Actors
The comparison of Casey Affleck net worth with that of other renowned actors shows that he has a long ladder to climb in the celebrity rich list. Casey Afflick is richer than Penn Badgley and Lucas Black. On the other hand, there is a big list of actors who are richer than Casey Affleck. These include Will Smith, Tom Arnold, Aziz Ansari, Eric Bana, Javier Bardem, and Kevin Bacon.
Casey Affleck is doing pretty well in the showbiz world. And it seems that we are likely to see an increase in Casey Affleck net worth in the coming years.