Catherine Zeta Jones Net Worth
- Net Worth: $45 Million
- Profession: Actress, Singer, Dancer.
- Nationality: British
- Date of Birth: September 25, 1969
- Birth Place: Swansea, United Kingdom
- Height: 5 Feet 6 Inch (1.7 m)
- Education: Dumbarton House School – Dropped out in O-Levels Studied musical theatre at Independent Arts Educational Schools in Chiswick.
- Marital Status: Married
- Husband: Michael Douglas
- Children: 2 (Daughter: Carys Zeta Douglas, Son: Dylan Michael Douglas)
- Mother: Patricia Fair
- Father: David James Jones
- Siblings: 2 Brothers (Lyndon Jones, David A. Jones)
Catherine Zeta Jones was born on September 25, 1969 in Wales. She got her primary education from the Dumbarton High School in Swansea. Her family was not that rich and were from a modest background. However, they had a sudden twist of fate and they won £100,000 in a bingo competition. This allowed the family to pay for the ballet and dance lessons of Catherine Zeta Jones.
Catherine Zeta Jones always had an interest in stage, dance, and acting. Catherine landed her first stage role at the age of 9. It was just the start of the illustrious career of the superstar. She became the national tap-dancing champion when she was 11 years old. She continued to win the hearts of audiences with her excellent acting and dancing in stage plays. Catherine dropped out of school at the age of 15 and she moved to London in order to pursue the acting career. She landed a number of roles in stage plays in London. In order to further enhance her acting skills, she went to attend independent Arts Educational Schools in Cheswick in London.
Catherine Zeta Jones performed in a number of Stage plays. She also appeared in a few television series. Finally, she was noticed by the Hollywood A-List directors and she appeared in the renowned movie The Mask of Zorro in 1998. The movie was a huge success and made the actress a worldwide sensation.
What is Catherine Zeta Jones Net Worth?
The net worth of Catherine Zeta Jones is $45 million. The actress has earned this huge net worth through her amazing performances in Hollywood movies. The actress enjoys a pretty luxurious lifestyle with her rich and famous husband Michael Douglas.
Catherine Zeta Jones is one of the most beautiful Hollywood actresses. She has been in the field of acting since her childhood and has really worked hard to improve her skills. She is the perfect example of talent that was groomed well. The actress started her acting career from stage plays and overtime she proved herself as a versatile actress who could perform well in different situations. However, the Catherine Zeta Jones net worth really started increasing when she started her Hollywood career. According to reports, the actress at the peak of her career charged a whopping $10 million salary for the movie The Legend of Zorro that was released in the year 2005.
Catherine Zeta Jones Movies
In order to give you a better idea of how Catherine Zeta Jones net worth increased over time, we will have to look at the success of the movies in which she has appeared over the years. Here are the top ten most successful movies of Catherine Zeta Jones along with the year they were released in and the total revenue that they earned.
- Chicago – This is the most successful movie in which Catherine Zeta Jones has appeared. The movie was released in the year 2002 and it earned a huge $170,687,518.
- Ocean’s Twelve – The movie came out in the year 2004 and it grossed a huge $125,544,280 on the box office.
- Traffic – Released in the year 2000, this crime-thriller earned $124,115,725.
- The Mask of Zorro – One of the biggest hits in the career of Catherine Zeta Jones. This movie earned $94,095,523.
- America’s Sweethearts – The movie was released in the year 2001 and it earned $93,607,673.
- The Haunting – This horror flick earned a total of $91,411,151 on the box office.
- Entrapment – The movie was released in the year 1999 and it did a business of $87,704,396 on the box office.
- The Terminal – Released in the year 2004, the movie earned a good $77,872,883.
- Red 2 – The movie came out in 2013 and did a business of $53,262,560 on the box office.
- The Legend of Zorro – Released in the year 2005, the Legend of Zorro grossed a total of $46,464,023 on the box office.
Catherine Zeta Jones Awards
Catherine Zeta Jones net worth is not the only thing that has increased over the years. The number of awards she has received has also increased. Here are some of the awards that this stunning actress has won during her acting career.
- 2003 Oscar for best supporting actress for her role in the movie Chicago.
- 2003 BAFTA best performance by an actress in a supporting role for the movie Chicago.
- 2000 Blockbuster Entertainment Award for Favorite Actress in the 1999 movie Entrapment.
- 1999 Blockbuster Entertainment Award for Favorite Female Newcomer in the 1998 movie The Mask of Zorro.
- 2003 Critics choice award for her role in the movie Chicago.
Catherine Zeta Jones Endorsements
When it comes to brand endorsements, Zeta Jones is one of the most successful celebrities. She has endorsed a number of popular brands over the years. She had one of the biggest endorsement deals of all time with T-Mobile for a huge $20 million. In addition, the actress also has had endorsement deals with Alfa Romeo, Di Modolo, Elizabeth Arden, and Lux-Unilever.
Catherine Zeta Jones Lifestyle
Catherine Zeta Jones enjoys a super luxurious lifestyle. She is married to another super rich celebrity Michael Douglas. Their marriage is considered to be one of the most expensive celebrity weddings. The wedding was held at the Plaza Hotel in New York and it costed around $1.5 Million. The celebrity couple owns a number of luxurious properties around the world.
The actress loves playing golf and regularly visits the golf course to entertain herself with her favorite sport. The actress likes travelling and is often spotted at different luxury tourist destinations with her family. She likes spending time with her kids and her husband.
Catherine Zeta Jones Houses
Catherine Zeta Jones and her husband Michael Douglas own quite a few houses and properties around the world. Catherine Zeta Jones has a beautiful house in Bedford, Westchester, New York. The total area of this beautiful property is 15,458 Square feet. It has 8 bedrooms and 13 bathrooms. The house also has a Tennis court and a Steam Room. According to reports the house was bought for a whopping $11.25 million.
According to reports, Catherine Zeta Jones and her husband also own luxurious properties in Bermuda, Colorado, Manhattan, and Swansea.
Catherine Zeta Jones Cars
Catherine Zeta Jones owns a number of super luxurious cars. However, she loves driving the super-fast Jaguar XJR. The car has aluminum body and has a 4.2 Liter V8 engine. The car can reach 0 to 100 km/hour in only 5 seconds. The actress has also been spotted some cool SUVs.
The Catherine Zeta Jones net worth continues to increase as the Hollywood superstar continues climb the ladders of success in Hollywood and elsewhere.