- Net Worth: $20 Million.
- Profession: Actor.
- Nationality: American.
- Birth Place: Los Angeles, California, United States.
- Date of Birth: 26 August, 1980.
- Height: 6 feet (1.83 meters).
- Father: Robert Pine.
- Mother: Gwynne Gilford.
- Siblings: Katherine Pine.
- Marital Status: Single.
Chris Pine is a renowned American actor who has made quite an impact on the film industry in his short career. The actor has been a part of some iconic Hollywood movies like Star Trek and Wonder Woman. Chris Pine was born on 26 August 1980 in Los Angeles. His father, Robert Pine was also an actor. His mother, Gwynne Gilford was a practicing psychotherapist. She was also an actress at one point in her life. Chris Pine went to the University of California, Berkeley and graduated in 2002. After that he studied at American Conservatory Theater which is situated in San Francisco. Chris Pine got his first acting role in the year 2003 in a television series. Since then he has been a part of a number of television series and movies. Today Chris Pine is recognized as an A-List Hollywood star with a highly successful career. And today Chris Pine net worth is in millions of dollars. Here are the details of his net worth and lifestyle.
Table of Contents
What is Chris Pine Net Worth?
The net worth of Chris Pine is $20 Million. He has earned this huge amount of money by starring in big budget Hollywood movies like Star Trek, Wonder Woman, and Horrible Bosses 2.
Many people recognize Chris Pine from his roles in different Hollywood movies. It is true that most of the Chris Pine net worth is because of his film career. However, the television career of Chris Pine has also played a key role in bringing the actor to the level that he is at today. Chris Pine has been a part of various television shows including ER, CSI: Miami, American Dreams, Robot Chicken, Wet Hot American Summer: First Day of Camp, SuperMansion, Saturday Night Live, and Breakthrough.
Chris Pine Movies
Here is a great list that is sure to give you an idea of how Chris Pine net worth and career grew over the years. The list contains the most successful movies of the career of Chris Pine along with the total revenues from those movies.
- Wonder Woman – This is arguably the most successful movie of the career of Chris Pine. He appeared in the movie as Steve Trevor. The movie did remarkable business of more than $410 million. It was one of the most successful movies of the year 2017.
- Star Trek – Yes, Chris Pine was also a part of Star Trek movie series. This movie was released in the year 2009 and it made more than $257 million during its time in theaters.
- Star Trek Into Darkness – This movie of the Star Trek series was released in 2013. Although it did not do as well as the first movie, it managed to do pretty impressive business of more than $228 million on the box office.
- Star Trek Beyond – Released in 2016, this film of Star Trek series earned around $158 million during its time at the box office.
- Into The Woods – This musical adventure film came out in the year 2012. It featured renowned actors like Chris Pine, Johnny Depp, Meryl Streep, Emily Blunt, and James Corden. The movie had total earnings of around $128 million.
- Rise of the Guardians – Chris Pine did voice over acting in the 2012 film Rise of the Guardians. The movie was a huge success and had total revenues of around $103 million.
- The Princess Diaries 2: Royal Engagement – Released in 2004, The Princess Diaries 2: Royal Engagement featured Chris Pine in the role of Nicholas Devereaux. The movie made more than $95 million.
- Unstoppable – This action thriller was released in 2010. It lived up to the expectations of the fans and made more than $81 million in revenues.
- This Means War – The total earnings form this 2012 romantic comedy were around $54 million. Chris Pine played the role of FDR Foster in this film.
- Horrible Bosses 2 – Horrible Bosses was a much awaited comedy flick of 2014. It did reasonable business of around $54 million during its time at the box office.
Some other highly successful movies of the career of Chris Pine include Smokin’ Aces, The Finest Hours, Just My Luck, and Hell or High Water. The actor seems to be progressing nicely in his career and has been a part of big budget Hollywood flicks throughout his career.
Chris Pine House
Chris Pine surely knows how to live in style. The multi-millionaire actor owns a luxurious house worth $3 million in Los Angeles. The house is spread on a total area of 2,200 square feet. It has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. One of the main features of the house is the wonderful garden that it has and the spectacular landscaping that has been done in the garden. The house features a private spa, a glistening pool, and wonderful dining area, some stunning interior.
Chris Pine Cars
What do you do when you are rich and famous? Well, other than spending money on properties and travelling around the world, people typically buy some fancy cars. And same is the case with Chris Pine. The actor seems to be quite a fan of luxury vehicles. He has a number of beautiful cars in his garage. However, one of his favorite car seems to be the Audi R8. The grey colored vehicle costs around $116,000 which seems to be lose change considering the fact that Chris Pine net worth a whopping $20 million.
Chris Pine Net Worth Compared to Other Renowned Actors
The comparison of Chris Pine net worth with that of other renowned Hollywood actors reveals that he has a higher net worth than Casey Affleck, Terrence Howard, Penn Badgley, Lucas Black, and Jay Baruchel. On the other hand some of the actors having a higher net worth than Chris Pine are Richard Gere, Jason Bateman, Tom hardy, Edward Norton, Hugh Jackman, and Orlando Bloom.
Chris Pine seems to be doing pretty well in his career. And we can hope the Chris Pine net worth to grow rapidly in the coming years as the actor continues to feature in blockbuster Hollywood films like Wonder Woman.