Christina Applegate Net Worth
- Net Worth: $25 Million.
- Profession: Actress, Dancer.
- Nationality: American
- Birth Place: Hollywood, California, United States
- Date of Birth: 25 November 1971
- Height: 5 feet 5 inches (1.65 meters)
- Father: Robert Applegate
- Mother: Nancy Priddy
- Siblings: 1 Sister (Alisa Applegate), 1 Brother (Kyle Applegate)
- Marital Status: Married
- Husband: Martyn LeNoble
- Children: 1 Daughter (Sadie Grace LeNoble)
Christina Applegate is a renowned American actress and a dancer. She was born on 25th November 1971 in Hollywood California. Christina Applegate made her television debut from a soap opera named ‘Days of Our Lives’. She appeared in this soap opera with her mother, who was also an actress. After that Christina Applegate stepped into the world of film industry by acting in the 1979 movie, Jaws of Satan. Since then Christina Applegate has appeared in many popular television shows and Hollywood movies. Christina Applegate net worth is derived from her showbiz career.
Here are the details of her net worth, career, and lifestyle.
What is Christina Applegate Net Worth?
The net worth of Christina Applegate is $25 million. She has earned her wealth via her roles in movies and television series. She is mostly known for her comedy roles.
Christina Applegate has earned her wealth from her successful television and film career. She is mostly known for her roles in comedy movies and for her voice over acting in animated movies. The actress has also played some serious roles, however, they have not been as successful as her comedy roles. Christina Applegate’s television career includes hit shows like Up All Night, Samantha Who, Jesse, Married with Children, and Heart of City. She also appeared in a couple of episodes of the famous television show Friends.
Christina Applegate Movies
Christin Applegate has appeared in many Hollywood movies. She has done voice over acting in some movies as well. Here is the list of ten highest grossing films of the Christina Applegate’s career
- Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Squeakquel – Christina Applegate did voiceover acting for the character of Brittany in this popular animated movies series. This sequel of the original Alvin and the Chipmunks came out in 2009 and it made more than $219 million in revenues.
- Alvin and the Chipmunks: Chipwrecked – Released in 2011, this animated comedy grossed more than $133 million during its time at the box office.
- Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues – She played the character of Veronica Corningstone in Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues. This is one of the best comedy roles of Christina Applegate. The movie was released in 2013 and it managed to earn more than $127 million during its time at the theaters.
- Bad Moms – Christina Applegate appeared in the role of Gwendolyn in this 2016 movie. The movie had great reviews from the audiences and it managed to earn $113 million.
- Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Road Chip – This movie came out in the year 2015 and like other Alvin and the Chipmunks movies, it did great on the box office. The movie had total revenue collection of $85 million.
- Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy – This comedy flick is based on the lives of news anchors. Christina Applegate played one of the lead roles in the movie. The movie had total earnings of around $85 million.
- Vacation – This is another comedy movie that featured Christina Applegate in main role. She played the role of Debbie Griswold in this 2015 film. The movie had total earnings of $58 million.
- The Book of Life – This animated comedy flick came out in 2014 and it managed to earn a little more than $50 million during its time at the box office.
- Hall Pass – Hall Pass was released in 2011. Christina Applegate appeared in the role of Grace in this movie. With earnings of $45 million, this movie is one of the highest grossing movies of Christina Applegate’s career.
- Cats & Dogs: The Revenge of Kitty Galore – Christina Applegate appeared in the role of Catherine in this comedy film. The film came out in 2010 and had total earnings of around $43 million.
Some other popular movies that have contributed to the Christina Applegate net worth include The Big Hit, Mafia, Going the Distance, View from the Top, Don’t Tell Mom the Babysitter’s Dead, Just Visiting, Streets, and Surviving Christmas.
Christina Applegate Lifestyle
Christina Applegate net worth has allowed the actress to enjoy a wonderful lifestyle. She resides in Lost Angeles, California. The actress is married to Martyn LeNoble, who is a musician. Christina Applegate has a daughter named Sadie Grace. The actress often takes vacations and her favorite vacation spot is Hawai.
Christina Applegate House
Christina Applegate has a wonderful house in Los Angeles, California. As you would expect, the house is located in an upscale neighborhood. The beautiful mansion was built in 1985. However, it was renovated a few years ago and gives the look of a brand new house. The outside of the house features beautifully landscaped garden and the inside features spectacular modern interior. The house is surrounded by many trees and provides a lot of privacy to the actress and her family.
Christina Applegate Cars
When it comes to cars, Christina Applegate likes to drive SUVs. The actress has a couple of sedans as well. However, she mostly likes to travel in her black Mercedes-Benz GL. The 5 door all wheel drive SUV has a price tag of $66,000.
Christina Applegate Net Worth Compared to Other Actresses
The net worth comparison of Christina Applegate net worth with that of other Hollywood actresses reveals that she is not the richest of Hollywood actresses. Her net worth is higher than that of Elizabeth Banks, Maria Bello, Melissa Benoist, and Rachel Bilson. The long list of actresses having a higher net worth than Christina Applegate includes Meg Ryan, Nicole Kidman, Keira Knightley, Drew Barrymore, Monica Belluci, Kim Basinger, Annette Bening, and Kathy Bates.
Christina Applegate net worth is enough for the actress to have a comfortable luxurious living for the rest of her life. However, the actress is still very much active in the television and film industry. She has a number of projects lined up for future and we can expect the actress to add a few more million dollars to her wealth in the coming years.