Drew Barrymore Net Worth
- Net Worth: $125 Million
- Profession: Actress, Model, Author, Director, Producer.
- Nationality: American
- Birth Place: Culver City, California, United States
- Date of Birth: 22 February 1975
- Height: 5 feet 4 inches (1.63 meters)
- Father: John Drew Barrymore
- Mother: Jaid Barrymore
- Siblings: 1 Brother (John Blyth Barrymore), 2 Sisters (Blyth Dolores Barrymore, Jessica Blyth Barrymore)
- Marital Status: Divorced
- Children: 2 Daughters (Olive Barrymore Kopelman, Frankie Barrymore Kopelman)
Drew Barrymore is one of the most successful American actresses. She was born in Culver City in California. Her father and mother, both were actors. Drew Barrymore grew up on the Poinsetta Place in West Hollywood. The acting career of Drew Barrymore started when she was only 11 months old. She first appeared in a dog food commercial. She appeared in many television commercials as a child star. Here is one of her commercial when she was only 4 years old.
Drew Barrymore made her film debut in the year 1980, when she was only 5 years old. The name of the movie was Altered States. After that she appeared in the super-hit movie E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial. This movie made her one of the most famous child stars in the world. From their onward, Drew Barrymore continued to score big budget movies. And today Drew Barrymore net worth is in hundreds of millions of dollars.
What is Drew Barrymore Net Worth?
The net worth of Drew Barrymore is $125 million. The main sources of income for Drew Barrymore have been her acting career, her career as a producer, and her endorsement deals.
Drew Barrymore is a multi-talented individual. She is a phenomenal actress, a seasoned producer, and a decent singer. She has acted in some of the biggest Hollywood hits and has produced some very successful movies and television series.
Drew Barrymore Movies
Drew Barrymore has been a part of many blockbuster Hollywood movies. The film career has been the biggest contributor towards Drew Barrymore net worth. She has appeared in different roles and has played different types of characters in her movies. Here are the top ten most successful movies of Drew Barrymore’s career.
- E.T.: The Extra-Terrestrial – This science fiction movie of the year 1982 has been the most successful movies of the career of Drew Barrymore. It is also one of the earliest movies of her career. The movie earned about $435 million during its time on the theaters.
- Charlie’s Angels – Drew Barrymore played one of the main characters in Charlie’s Angels series. The first movie of the Charlie’s Angels series came out in the year 2000. And it happens to be the second highest earning movie of the career of Drew Barrymore. The movie had total earnings of more than $125 million.
- 50 First Dates – Drew Barrymore has had her fair share of romantic comedies. She appeared in the 2004 movie 50 First Dates and impressed the audiences with her charming looks and wonderful acting. The movie made approximately $121 million during its time on the box office.
- Scream – Drew Barrymore played the character of Casey Becker in this horror movie of 1996. The movie earned more than $103 million during its time on the box office.
- Charlie’s Angels: Full Throttle – This sequel of the Charlie’s Angels did very well on the box office and had total earnings of more than a $100 million. It was released in the year 2003.
- He’s Just Not That Into You – Drew Baryymore appeared in this romantic comedy of the year 2009 and played the character of Mary. It was another successful movie of Drew Barrymore’s career. The total earnings from the movie were about $93 million.
- The Wedding Singer – Drew Barrymore appeared alongside Adam Sandler in this romantic comedy. It came out in the year 1998 and had wonderful reviews from the audiences and critics. The total earnings from the movie were around $80 million.
- Ever After: A Cinderella Story – This movie came out in the year 1998 and had total revenues of about $65 million.
- Curious George – Drew Barrymore did voice-over acting in this animated movie. It was released in the year 2006 and it had total lifetime earnings of approximately $58 million.
- Never Been Kissed – Released in the year 1999, Never Been Kissed features Drew Barrymore in the role of Josie Geller. The movie did reasonably well on the box office with total earnings of $55 million.
One of the things that has made her one of the richest actresses is her production career. On one hand she has earned huge amounts of money via acting, and on the other hand she has made a lot of money from producing different movies and television series. Here are is the list of movies that Drew Barrymore has produced:
- Never Been Kissed – Released in 1999
- Charlie’s Angels – Released in 2000
- Donnie Darko – Released in 2001
- Charlie’s Angels: Full Throttle – Released in 2003
- Duplex – Released in 2003
- Fever Pitch – Released in 2003
- He’s Just Not That Into You – Released in 2009
- Whip It – Released in 2009
- Happy Camp – Released in 2009
- Animal – Released in 2014
- How to Be Single – Released in 2016
As you can see, Drew Barrymore is one of the busiest actresses. She does not sit back and waits for things to happen. Instead, she is a go getter and likes to make things happen. That is why Drew Barrymore net worth is one of the highest in the movie industry.
Drew Barrymore Television Career
Drew Barrymore is a versatile actress and she has also been a part of many top rated television series. She has appeared in the following television series as an actress.
- ABC Weekend Specials – 1985
- Amazing Stories – 1985
- Star Fairies – 1985
- The Red Bradbury Theater – 1986
- CBS Schoolbreak Special – 1989
- 2000 Malibu Road – 1992
- The Simpsons – 2000
- Saturday Night Live – 1982 – 2007
- Family Guy – 2005 – 2013
- Odd Mom Out – 2016
- Santa Clarita Diet – 2017
Other then appearing in the television series as an actress, she has also produced a number of television series. Here is a list of television shows produced by Drew Barrymore:
- Olive, the Other Reindeer – 1999
- Shoot to Kill – 2008
- Tough Love – 2009 – 2013
- Tough Love: Couples – 2010
- Charlie’s Angels (Television Series) – 2011
- Knife Fight – 2013 – 2015
- Rattled – 2016
- Santa Clarita Diet – 2017
- Freak Show – 2017
- Blooms – 2017
Drew Barrymore Salary
As you would expect, Drew Barrymore has received some pretty high salaries from different movies. In order to give you a better idea of how Drew Barrymore net worth grew over the years, here is a list of her salaries in different movies.
- E.T.: The Extra-Terrestrial – It is ironic that E.T is by far the most successful movie of the Drew Barrymore’s career, yet her salary in this movie is one of the lowest of her career. She got a salary of only $75,000 in the 1982 movie.
- Mad Love – Drew Barrymore got a salary of $1.5 million in this 1995 film.
- Scream – The salary of Drew Barrymore in this 1996 horror flick was around $0.5 million.
- EverAfter – Drew Barrymore received $3 million from her role in this 1998 movie.
- Charlie’s Angel – Drew Barrymore got a handsome paycheck of $9 million from this blockbuster film of the year 2000.
- Donnie Darko – Drew Barrymore got a $0.5 million from her role in this 2001 movie.
- Confessions of a Dangerous Mind – The salary of Drew Barrymore from this 2002 film was only $0.25 million.
- Charlie’s Angels: Full Throttle – Charlie’s Angels: Full Throttle has played a major role in bringing the Drew Barrymore net worth to the level that it is today. The actress earned $14 million in salary from the movie. In addition she also got to keep the 12% of the gross profit from the movie. Remember, that she was also the producer of the movie.
- Music and Lyrics – Released in the year 2007, Music and Lyrics contributed heavily to the wealth of Drew Barrymore. The actress earned $15 million from her role in the movie.
Drew Barrymore Endorsements
Being one of the most glamorous and most popular Hollywood celebrities, Drew Barrymore has had the opportunity to endorse a number of brands during her career. Here is Drew Barrymore in one of the commercials of CoverGirl:
The Drew Barrymore endorsements list includes the following brands:
- Flower Beauty
Drew Barrymore House
Drew Barrymore has a wonderful mansion in Montecito, California. According to reports, the value of the property is around $7 million and Drew Barrymore bought it in 2011. This Mediterranean style house has total area of 7,800 square feet and it sit on a huge plot of 3.5 acres. The house has five bedrooms, six bathrooms, a huge living room, a beautiful modern kitchen, and a wonderfully decorated dining room. There is a separate guest house in the property as well. The property also features a beautiful swimming pool, a private courtyard, and wonderfully landscaped gardens.
Drew Barrymore Cars
Drew Barrymore net worth has allowed the actress to own a number of luxurious cars. Drew Barrymore car collection includes a BMW 745i worth $75,000. She has a cool Porsche Carrera GT as well. The price tag of this beauty is $450,000. The actress also owns a BMW 330i convertible.
Drew Barrymore Net Worth Compared to Other Actresses
Drew Barrymore is one of the richest actresses in the world. The total Drew Barrymore net worth is higher the net worth of most of the Hollywood actresses including Rachel Bilson, Keira Knightley, Meg Ryan, Katherine Heigl, Scarlett Johansson, Megan Fox, Cameron Diaz, Charlize Theron, Kate Winslet, Catherine Zeta Jones, and Penelope Cruz. There are only few actresses who have a higher net worth than Drew Barrymore. Sandra Bullock and Nicole Kidman are two such actresses.
Drew Barrymore net worth is likely to soar in 2017, 2018 and beyond that, as the actress has some very lucrative television and film projects lined up for the coming years.