Gemma Arterton Net Worth
- Net Worth: $13 Million.
- Profession: Actress.
- Nationality: British.
- Birth Place: Gravesend, Kent, United Kingdom.
- Date of Birth: 2 February 1986.
- Height: 5 feet 7 inches (1.7 meters)
- Father: Barry Arterton.
- Mother: Sally-Anne Heap.
- Siblings: 1 Sister (Hannah Arterton)
- Marital Status: Divorced.
- Ex-Husband: Stefano Catelli.
Gemma Arterton is a renowned English actress. She was born on the 2nd February 1986 in Gravesend, Kent, United Kingdom. Gemma Arterton went to the Gravesend Grammar School for Girls in her childhood. She made her stage debut in her school when she appeared in an amateur production of The Boy Who Fell into a Book by Alan Ayckbourn’s. Gemma Arterton showed great promise and she won an award for her role in the stage play. After developing an interest in acting, Gemma Arterton decided to pursue acting professional. And at the age of 16, she left school in order to attend Miskin Theatre at the North West Kent College located in Dartford. After that, she studied at Royal Academy of Dramatic Art on a government grant. Gemma Arterton made her film debut from the 2007 film St Trinian’s. She appeared as the Head Girl Kelly in this movie. Today, Gemma Arterton is a well-renowned actress with a number of hit movies to her credit. Here are the details of Gemma Arterton net worth, career and lifestyle.
What is Gemma Arterton Net Worth?
The net worth of Gemma Arterton is $13 million. She has been able to accumulate this wealth via her roles in some big-budget Hollywood movies. She has been a part of big-budget movies like Quantum of Solace, Clash of the Titans, and Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time.
Gemma Arterton has done well in her short career and she has been a part of some of the biggest Hollywood hits. The actress has shown great promise and looks well and truly on her way to becoming one of the biggest movie stars in the world. After scoring a number of big-budget hits, she seems to be moving towards classic roles that have more depth in them. We can expect Gemma Arterton net worth to grow a lot in coming years as the actress has some big projects lined up for future.
Gemma Arterton Movies
Gemma Arterton has had a reasonably successful movie career. She has had some movies that were highly successful at the box office. On the other hand, there are some movies of her career that failed to achieve significant success. In order to give you a better idea of how Gemma Arterton net worth grew over the years, we have compiled a list of top 10 highest grossing movies of Gemma Arterton’s career. Here they are.
- Quantum of Solace – This adventure thriller film was released in the year 2008. With total earnings of around $168 million, it is the most successful film of the career of Gemma Arterton. She played the role of Strawberry Fields in this movie. This James Bond film featured Daniel Craig in the lead role of James Bond.
- Clash of the Titans – Gemma Arterton played the lead role of Io in this fantasy adventure movie. It was a highly successful movie with total earnings of around $163 million.
- Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time – This action fantasy movie was released in the year 2010. It had total earnings of around $90 million. The movie featured Gemma Arterton in the lead role of Tamina.
- Hansel and Gretel: Witch Hunters – This fantasy film featured Gemma Arterton in the lead role of Gretel. The movie did really well at the box office and managed to earn around $55 million.
- Runner Runner – Released in 2013, Runner Runner was reasonably successful. The movie had total revenues of around $19 million.
- Pirate Radio – This musical comedy was released in 2009. The earnings from the movie amounted to around $8 million.
- RockNRolla – This movie was released in the year 2009. It was an action comedy. The cast of the film included mainstream actors like Tom Hardy, Gerard Butler, Thandie Newton, Toby Kebbell, and Gemma Arterton. However, the movie failed to make a big impact and could only manage to earn $5.7 million.
- Unfinished Song – This 2013 film featured Gemma Arterton in the role of Elizabeth. The movie earned $1.7 million during its time at the box office.
- Tamara Drewe – This movie was released in the year 2010 and it failed to get significant success at the box office. The total earnings from the movie were around $560,000.
- Gemma Bovery – This film was released in the year 2015. It was a romantic comedy featuring Gemma Arterton in the lead role. The movie didn’t do well at the box office and could only manage to earn revenue of $191,000.
Gemma Arterton Lifestyle
Gemma Arterton was married to Stefano Catelli who is an Italian businessman. The two married in a private ceremony in Zuheros, Spain on 5th June 2010. However, in early 2013, the couple separated. Gemma Arterton is focused on her career and she has expressed her desire to win an Oscar. Gemma Arterton has a tattoo of an Angel Wing just behind her left ear. The actress has a pet dog and is often seen taking her dog for walks. In one of her interviews, the actress said that her favourite indulgences are food and shoes. Although
Gemma Arterton House
Gemma Arterton resides in England. According to some reports, she has a house in Gravesend, Kent, in England. Compared to other celebrities, Gemma Arterton’s house is not so luxurious. However, it is more than enough for the actress. She spends most of her time at her home in Kent and in London. The actress gets to travel around the world because of her professional engagements.
Gemma Arterton Cars
Although not much information is known about the cars owned by Gemma Arterton. The actress has been spotted travelling in luxury sedans on a couple of occasions. And we expect the actress to own at least one luxury vehicle. Afterall Gemma Arterton net worth is more than enough for her to enjoy the luxuries of life.
Gemma Arterton Net Worth Compared to Other Actresses
The comparison of Gemma Arterton net worth with that of other actresses shows that she is richer than Maria Bello, Melissa Benoist, and Megan Fox. The actresses who have a higher net worth than Gemma Arterton include Cameron Diaz, Scarlett Johansson, Keira Knightley, Kim Basinger, Kathy Bates, Angela Bassett, and Jessica Biel.