Jessica Marie Alba was born on April 28, 1981 in California, USA. The actress has performed exceedingly well to gain prominence in the Hollywood industry. She has also won numerous awards including Teen Choice Award, Saturn Award for Best Actress on Television and Golden Globe award. However, she has also fought hard for this success and went through countless lean periods without losing hope. In return, she has been able to amass considerable wealth too. Jessica Alba net worth is hefty to say the least.
Table of Contents
What do we know about Jessica Alba Salary and Career?
Jessica Alba started her career by starring in the movie Camp Nowhere IN 1994. Although the role of Jessica was a minor one in the movie, she was still able to catch the limelight by display of her wit and beauty in the movie. She was paid $900 dollars for her appearance in the movie. Though not a lot of money, but it was still a handsome amount for a teenager. More importantly, the movie gave her an opportunity to display her skills in the market.
Venus Rising (1995)
Jessica was given a starring role in the Venus Rising. The low budget movie performed well courtesy Jessica’s incredible debut in the movie. Jessica was paid $27,000 dollars for starring role in the movie.
Jessica ventured in 27 episodes of the TV series from 1995 to 1997.The TV serial brought her much needed popularity and people started knowing her. Jessica was paid $243,000 for her appearance in the movie. The Flipper was a high octane deal for the Jessica Alba career. Jessica Alba net worth was also put into life by such salary offer.
Dark Angel (2000-2002)
Once again, Jessica was offered a role as a lead star in the TV serial Dark Angel. She gladly accepted the role for $378,000. The show also touched the heights of popularity and enabled Jessica to increase her net worth. The TV serial also won her Golden Globe Nomination.
Sin City (2005)
The movie was a big cast for her as she amassed $427,500 by her performance in the movie. The movie fared well in the first month of its release but could not make significant stride in the long run.
Fantastic Four (2005)
Fantastic Four was a flop. The movie threatened to end the career of Jessica; however, he stayed stern to amend her mistake and make an impression her coming movies. With all the criticism and negativity surrounding her performance in the Fantastic four, she earned $1,000,000.
Jessica appeared in Machete in 2010. The movie went well with the audience and proved an economically successful venture. Jessica net worth also got severe boost as she amassed $750,000 for her lead role in the movie. Later on in the 2013, the sequel of movie ‘Machete Kills’ was also made.
The Veil (2016)
Jessica made 5, 00,000 virtue her role in the movie ‘The Veil’. The movie also featured Lily Rabe and Reid Scott.
Jessica has not always had major lead roles in career but she has also landed on mid-sized roles. She worked hard and earned an average of $400,000 for each one.
You May Also Visit: Richest Actress List
What is Jessica Alba Net Worth?
The Jessica Alba net worth is $350 Million. Jessica has carved different sources to make his income. The most significant source of income along with her acting income is business. Jessica is the owner of the ‘Honest Company’. Jessica stake in the company is more than $150 million dollars.
Alba is the star who stands as a shining example for other actresses too. Along with her $22 million endorsement deals and several investments in projects, she tops most of her competitors in the industry. Jessica Alba is also planning to start a new company to further illuminate her net worth and make money. We might see her dwelling even more time in company than Hollywood in near future.
What are Jessica Alba endorsement deals?
The exact figure about endorsement deals cannot be made out but it is a general estimate that she adds more than $22 million to her repertoire by her engagements with different companies. The superstar has had deals with companies like
It is also estimated that she earned around $3 Million Dollars per year by her endorsement deals. The recent add with Super Bowl has made her $4.4 Million dollars alone. No other actress gets so much money for single appearance in the entertainment industry. She is exceptional and exceptions do enjoy certain privileges and that is exactly what Jessica is doing.
Jessica Alba earning from Minor Appearances
Jessica has earned about $942,000 to her account virtue appearances in different talk shows and entertainment shows. Jessica charges 1,000 dollars for her stock image appearance, and for major appearances in the shows, Jessica varies from 10,000 dollars to 30,000 dollars per appearance.
What do we know about Jessica Alba Personal Life?
- Jessica hooked up with her movie co-star Michael Weatherly while filming ‘Dark Angel’ in January 2000. The couple remained together for three years and showed strong reverence for each. Going forward, Weatherly proposed Alba on her 20th Jessica accepted his proposal but remained doubtful about her future with him. Eventually, things started to torn apart and they broke up in the August of 2003. Years later, Jessica opened up about the relationship and said that Weatherly was much older than him and she later on realized that both won’t be able to form a good match for each other.
- However, the breakup with Weatherly didn’t impact her chance to find new partner. Alba met Cash Warren, the son of Michael Warren in 2004 during the shooting of Fantastic Four. Both of them started dating and getting close to each other. It appeared that they would marry any time in year 2005 and 2006 but they didn’t marry until 2008. Since then, the couple has lived a fulfilling controversy less life so far.
- The couple has given birth to two daughters: Honor Marie Warren in 2008 and Haven Garner Warren in 2011.
- Do you know how much did Ok! Magazine paid Jessica to get a picture of Honor Marie? Well, it was $1.5 Million dollars for just one picture. All these engagements had a towering impact on Jessica Alba net worth.
What are Jessica Charity Ventures?
Alba has also shown remarkable interest in children education programmes. She has participated in 1Goal movement to provide education to children in Africa. She has continuously put her voice forward for the welfare of the African Childs and has done publicity campaigns to gain funds for the students in Africa. Jessica Alba net worth and popularity allows her to promulgate such pious cases too.
She is also a vigilant gay rights supporter. She expressed her happiness by tweeting #equality #love in response to Supreme Court approval of guy rights.
What do we know about Alba Jessica House?
The cherished actress and business women has recently bought a house worth 10 Million Dollars in the Beverly Hill. Alba Jessica has allowed her to buy such massively expensive house. The destination is thinly populated many other superstars too who live in the neighbourhood of the family.
- The house was first built in 2005. The house also makes the neighbourhood of reality star Lisa Venderpump.
- The property is situated over a vast land of 9,000 square foot.
- House has a modern outlook with swimming pool and outdoor patio.
- It also inhabits a lucrative yard and spa.
- The house includes double shower, fireplace and balcony.
- The surroundings of the house are serene. The house is occupied by beautiful hills and mountains that makes the prospect of living even better.
Jessica ALBA Cars
MC Yukon Hybrid
Hybrid cars are the future of auto industry but they aren’t very common today. However, Jessica has bought one to race ahead of the time. The car is worth $50,000 but its qualities are way superior to its price. The fuel efficiency and low emission makes it a perfect fit for the Jessica. This car does not match Jessica Alba net worth but is way more comfortable than any other car too.
Toyota seems to be the go to car for every celebrity. Jessica has not lagged behind either and have picked Toyota Prius, a shimmering beauty which outshines its competitors in mileage and power.