Jessica Biel’s full name is Jessica Claire Timberlake Biel. She is an American actress. She was born on the 3rd March 1982 in Minnesota, United States. Jessica Biel’s mother, Kimberly was a spiritual healer and a homemaker. And her father Jonathan Biel was a General Electric employee and a business consultant. Jessica Biel attended the Fairview High School in Colorado. During her childhood, she loved playing soccer and she got some gymnastic training as well. After completing her high school, Jessica Biel enrolled in the Tufts University located in Medford, Massachusetts. Jessica Biel had already got a taste of the showbiz world in her childhood. She played lead roles in many local plays in her childhood and later on she started appearing in print and television advertisements.
Jessica Biel net worth started growing when at the age of 14, she got a role in a television serial, 7th Heaven. One year later, in 1997, Jessica Biel appeared in her first feature film named Ulee’s Gold. Since then the actress has appeared in many television shows and movies. Here are the details of Jessica Biel’s career, wealth, and lifestyle.
Table of Contents
What is Jessica Biel Net Worth?
Jessica Biel net worth is $20 Million. She has been able to earn this money via her successful movie career. The actress has also earned some money from television roles and brand endorsement deals.
Jessica Biel has featured in many renowned movies. She has mostly been a part of action movies and comedy movies. Other than being a mainstream Hollywood actress, she has also been a part of a few television series. Jessica Biel also appeared in the 2001 Aerosmith music video, Fly Away From Here. The actress has had a number of successful endorsement deals as well. The major contributor towards Jessica Biel net worth has been her successful movie career.
Jessica Biel Movies
Jessica Biel has appeared in a number of lead roles and side roles in different movies. The actress has had reasonable success in the film industry. Here are the top ten highest grossing movies of Jessica Biel’s career. These movies have contributed to the most towards Jessica Biel net worth.
- I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry – Jessica Biel played the lead role of Lex McDonough in this comedy flick. The movie great business and had total earnings of around $120 million. It was released in the year 2007.
- Valentine’s Day – This is another comedy flick of Jessica Biel’s career that became highly successful. The movie was released in 2010 and it managed to earn a little more than $110 million during its time at the box office.
- The Texas Chainsaw Massacre – Released in the year 2003, The Texas Chainsaw Massacre was a highly successful horror movie. Featuring Jessica Biel in the lead role of Erin, the movie did great business. It had total earnings of around $80 million.
- The A-Team – This action thriller came out in the year 2010. It was very well received by the audiences. Jessica Biel appeared as Lt. Sosa in this movie. The total revenues from the movie accounted to about $77 million.
- Total Recall – Total Recall was a science fiction, action film that came out in 2012. It featured Jessica Biel, Colin Farrell, and Kate Beckinsale. The movie did well at the box office and managed to earn around $58 million.
- New Year’s Eve – This comedy flick was released in 2011. The cast of the movie included renowned actors like Zac Efron, Robert De Niro, Ashton Kutcher, Michelle Pfeiffer, and Jessica Biel. The total revenues from the movie were around $54 million.
- Blade: Trinity – This fantasy, thriller was released in 2004. It did great business at the box office and had total earnings of more than $52 million.
- The Illusionist – The Illusionist was a highly successful fantasy, thriller movie that was released in the year 2006. It featured Edward Norton alongside Jessica Biel. With revenues of $39 million, The Illusionist got reasonable success in theaters.
- Stealth – This action, thriller film came out in 2005. The earnings from the movie were around $32 million.
- Cellular – Jessica Biel appeared in the role of Chloe in this action film. The movie was released in 2004 and it managed to earn around $32 million during its time at the box office.
Other popular movies of Jessica Biel’s career include Next, Summer Catch, Elizabethtown, Playing for Keeps, I’ll Be Home for Christmas, and Ulee’s Gold.
Jessica Biel Television Career
Other than being a part of many successful films, Jessica Biel has also been a part of many television shows. Here is the list of television shows that Jessica Biel has appeared in during her career.
- Johnny Bravo (2004)
- 7th Heaven (1996-2006)
- Saturday Night Live (2009)
- Family Guy (2005 – 2013)
- New Girl (2014)
- BoJack Horseman (2016)
Jessica Biel Endorsements
Jessica Biel net worth has also benefitted from brand endorsement deals. She has represented various brands during her career. Here is the list of Jessica Biel endorsements.
- MarkT By Beauty
- Tiffany & Co.
Jessica Biel Lifestyle
Jessica Biel is married to the renowned actor and singer, Justin Timberlake. The couple got engaged in December 2011. They married in October 2012. Their marriage ceremony took place at Borgo Egnazia resort which is located in Fasano, Italy. Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel have a son named Silas Randall Timberlake.
Jessica Biel House
Jessica Biel has a super luxurious penthouse in one of the most wanted buildings of Greenwich Street in Tribeca, New York City. According to media reports, the penthouse has a price tag of $27.5 million.
Jessica Biel Cars
Jessica Biel likes to travel in style. She and her husband, Justin Timberlake own several luxury vehicles. They have sedans, convertibles, as well as SUVs in their collection. Here is the list of Jessica Biel cars.
- Audi Convertable.
- Audi Q7
- Audi TT
- Lexus RX400h
Jessica Biel Net Worth Compared to Other Actresses
The comparison of Jessica Biel net worth with that of other renowned actresses and models reveals that she is somewhere in the middle of the list of richest actresses. Jessica Biel’s net worth is greater than that of Kate Beckinsale, Elizabeth Banks, Maria Bello, Melissa Benoist, and Megan Fox. The actresses who have a higher net worth that Jessica Biel include Cameron Diaz, Charlize Theron, Kate Winslet, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Penelope Cruz, Katherine Heigl, Meg Ryan, Nicole Kidman, and Keira Knightley.