Justin Bartha was born on 21st July 1978 in Fort Lauderdale in Florida. His family moved to West Bloomfield in Michigan when he was eight years old. His mother is a school teacher and his father is a real estate developer. Justin Bartha graduated from the West Bloomfield High School in the year 1996 and then moved to the New York City in order to study theater and film-making. He went to the Tisch School of Arts of the New York University.
Today Justin Bartha is a well established actor who has appeared in many successful movies and television series. The Justin Bartha net worth is in millions of dollars and the actor has many big budget projects lined up for coming years.
The net worth of Justin Bartha is $22 million. He has been a part of big budget Hollywood movies like National Treasure movie series and The Hangover movie series.
Justin Bartha net worth can be primarily credited to his successful movie career. He has been lucky enough to be a part of two highly successful movie series, The Hangover, and National Treasure. The actor has also been a part of few romantic comedy movies. Justin Bartha has also appeared in a number of television roles. The actor is still in the middle of his career and we are likely to see an increase in Justin Bartha net worth in the coming years.
Table of Contents
Justin Bartha Movies
Justin Bartha net worth is a result of his successful movie career. He is known for playing major supporting roles in big budget Hollywood movies. Here are some of the biggest movies in which Justin Bartha appeared.
- The Hangover – Released in the year 2009, The Hangover has been by far the most successful movie of the career of Justin Bartha. This comedy flick was an instant hit on the box office and it got great reviews from the audiences and the critics. The movie earned more than $270 million during its time on the box office.
- The Hangover Part II – The sequel of Hangover was also a huge hit. It was released in 2011 and it earned more than $254 million from theaters.
- National Treasure: Book of Secrets – Another great movie series of which Justin Bartha was a part of was National Treasure. It was also quite successful on the box office. This sequel of the original movie got huge success and had total revenues of about $219 million.
- National Treasure – The first part of the National Treasure was released in the year 2004. It was highly successful in theaters and had total earnings of $173 million.
- The Hangover Part III – Although, the third part of the Hangover series was not as successful as the first two parts, it still managed to earn more than $112 million. It was released in 2013 and it is the 5th most successful movie of the career of Justin Bartha.
- Failure to Launch – This romantic comedy came out in the year 2006 and it had total earnings of $88 million during its time on the box office.
- Gigli – Released in the year 2003, this romantic comedy scored some great reviews from the film critics. However, it only had total earnings of about $6 million.
- Trust the Man – This is another romantic comedy that featured Justin Bartha. The movie was released in 2006 and had earned $1.5 million from theaters.
- Holly Rollers – The movie was released in the year 2010. It did not do as well on the box office as was expected and had total earnings of a little more than $0.3 million.
- White Girl – This movie was released in 2016 and it could only earn $0.2 million.
Justin Bartha Television Career
Other than being a part of various successful movies, Justin Bartha has also been a part of some pretty good television series. The television roles have surely contributed towards the overall Justin Bartha net worth. Here is the list of television series in which Justin Bartha has appeared:
- Teachers – Justin Bartha appeared in several episodes of this television series of the year 2006.
- The New Normal – Justin Bartha appeared in various episodes of this television show during the years 2012 and 2013.
- Cooper Barrett’s Guide to Surviving Life – Justin Bartha played the role of Josh Barrett in this television series. He appeared in all the episodes of the show in the year 2006.
- The Good Fight – Justin Bartha plays the character of Colin Morello in this television show and appears in all the episodes of the show in the year 2017.
Justin Bartha Lifestyle
The huge Justin Bartha net worth has allowed the actor to live a luxurious life. He lives in Los Angeles with his wife Lisa Smith. His wife is a fitness instructor. The couple has a daughter named Asa Charlotte. Justin Bartha is very busy with his upcoming television and film projects.
Justin Bartha House
Justin Bartha has a luxurious house in Los Feliz area of Los Angeles. According to reports, the actor bought this beautiful residence for a $3.2 million. The total area of the property is 4,810 square feet. It has 5 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms. The beautiful house features spectacular modern interior, an outside sitting area with a beautiful small fountain, and excellent landscaping.
Justin Bartha Cars
Although, Justin Bartha net worth is enough for the actor to buy fast moving glamorous sports cars, the actor likes to take things easy with his Audi Sedan. He has been seen traveling around in his Audi vehicle with his wife Lisa Smith.
Justin Bartha Net Worth Compared to Other Actors
The comparison of Justin Bartha net worth with that of other Hollywood actors reveals that the actor has a long way to go in terms of wealth. His net worth is greater than only few Hollywood actors like Lucas Black. On the other hand, the list of actors having a net worth higher than Justin Bartha is huge. This list includes actors like Kevin Spacey, Christian Bale, Russell Crowe, Nicolas Cage, Edward Norton, Orlando Bloom, Tom Hardy, Gerard Butler, and Richard Gere.