Kate Beckinsale is a renowned British actress. She was born on 26th of July 1973 in London, England. Kate Beckinsale studied at the University of Oxford. She had already started her showbiz career during her studies. She first appeared in some minor television roles. After that she made her film debut with the film ‘Much Ado About Nothing’ which was released in 1993. Since then Kate Beckinsale has appeared in many renowned movies and has played many memorable roles. In this article, we will take an in-depth look at Kate Beckinsale net worth and lifestyle.
Table of Contents
Kate Beckinsale Net Worth
Kate Beckinsale net worth is $16 million. She has earned this money via her illustrious showbiz career. She has appeared in many television and film roles. Some of the most popular movies of Kate Beckinsale’s career include Pearl Harbor, Click, and Van Helsing.
Kate Beckinsale is one of those actresses who started their careers from television but later on jumped to film. Today, it can be said that most of the Kate Beckinsale net worth is derived from her movie earnings. The actress has had a lot of success in the film industry and has mostly featured in action roles. However, she has appeared in some comedy, horror, and history based roles as well.
Kate Beckinsale Movies
Kate Beckinsale has been a part of several super hit movies that have been highly successful at the box office. Here are the top 10 highest grossing films of the career of Kate Beckinsale. These movies have had the most impact on Kate Beckinsale net worth and popularity.
- Pearl Harbor – The most successful movie of the career of Kate Beckinsale was Pearl Harbor. This history-based film featured Kate Beckinsale in the role of Nurse Lt. Evelyn Johnson. Her role was very much appreciated by the audiences and critics. The movie was released in 2001. And it was highly successful at the box office as well and made more than $198 million.
- Click – Kate Beckinsale played the character of Donna Newman, the wife of Michael Newman in this movie. She appeared in a lead role alongside Adam Sandler in this comedy flick. The total earnings from this highly successful comedy flick released in 2006 were around $137 million.
- Van Helsing – This horror fantasy film featured Kate Beckinsale in the lead character of Anna Valerious. The movie was a huge hit and had total earnings of around $120 million. It was released in 2004.
- The Aviator – This 2004 movie did very well at the box office. It had total earnings of around $102 million. Kate Beckinsale appeared in the role of Ava Gardner in this movie.
- Contraband – Contraband came out in 2012. It was an action thriller movie. It had Kate Beckinsale playing the character of Kate Farraday alongside Mark Wahlberg who was playing the character of Chris Farraday. The movie did really well at the box office and managed to earn total revenue of $66 million.
- Underworld: Awakening – Kate Beckinsale played the lead role of Selene in the horror action film series Underworld. This movie of the series was released in 2012 and the revenues from the movie amounted to $62 million.
- Underworld: Evolution – This movie of the Underworld series came out in 2006 and the earnings from this movie were around $62 million as well.
- Total Recall – Total Recall was a highly successful action thriller movie that was released in 2012. Kate Beckinsale played the role of Lori Quaid in this movie. Tota Recall earned $58 million during its time at the box office.
- Underworld – The first movie of the Underworld series came out in 2003. It had mixed reviews and reasonable success at the box office. The earnings from the movie were around $51 million.
- Serendipity – Released in the year 2001, This movie had total earnings of around $50 million during its time at the box office.
Some other popular movies that have contributed to the Kate Beckinsale net worth include Underworld: Blood Wars, Much Ado About Nothing, Vacancy, Love & Friendship, Whiteout, Cold Comfort Farm, and Laurel Canyon.
Kate Beckinsale Endorsements
Being a highly successful model and movie star, Kate Beckinsale has endorsed a number of brands in her career. The actress has been a spokesmodel for Lancome Tresor Perfume. In addition, she has also endorsed Absolut Vodka, Gap, Diet Coke, and Lux – Unilever.
Kate Beckinsale Lifestyle
Kate Beckinsale got married to Len Wiseman in 2004. The couple divorced in 2015. Kate Beckinsale has a daughter named Lily Mo Sheen. The actress currently lives in Los Angeles and other then her showbiz engagements she is involved in a lot of charity work.
In one of her interviews, Kate Beckinsale revealed that she is not that tech-savvy. The actress had an LG flip-phone. She also said that she doesn’t like her iPod and likes listening to music on a nice record player.
Kate Beckinsale House
Kate Beckinsale has a beautiful house in a posh neighborhood of Los Angeles. The 3,603 square feet house has 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. According to media reports, the actress bought this beautiful house for $3.6 million in 2006. Although, Kate Beckinsale’s house in not as lavish and luxurious as that of some of the other Hollywood stars, it is well equipped with all the modern amenities of life.
Kate Beckinsale Cars
The actress is not a big fan of shiny sports cars or luxury sedans. She likes to keep things mellow and travel without glitz & glamor. The actress has a Chevy Suburban in black color which is around $60,000. She also owns a black colored Pontiac Grand Am.
Kate Beckinsale Net Worth Compared to Other Actresses
The comparison of Kate Beckinsale net worth with that of other renowned actresses reveals that she falls in the middle of the list of the richest actresses. Her net worth is higher than that of Maria Bello, Melissa Benoist, and Megan Fox. The actresses who are richer than Kate Beckinsale include Drew Barrymore, Rachel Bilson, Monica Bellucci, Kim Basinger, Annette Bening, Elizabeth Banks, Kathy Bates, and Christina Applegate.
We can expect Kate Beckinsale net worth to continue to grow in the coming years as the actress has many projects lined up for future.