Katherine Heigl is an American actress and a former fashion model. She was born on 24th November 1978 in Washington D.C in the US. Her father Paul Heigl was an accountant and a financial executive. Her mother Nancy was a personnel manager. When Katherine Heigl was fiver years old, her aunt who was visiting Ktherine Heigl’s home took some photographs of Katherine. When she returned to New York, she sent these photographs of Katherine Heigl to a number of modeling agencies. Katherine Heigl was signed as a child model by Wilhelmina Models. She modeled for a number of brands including Lord & Taylor and Sears. Katherine Heigl made her first national television appearance in an add of Cheerios cereal.
Katherine Heigl made her film debut in 1992 when she played the character of Christina Sebastian in the movie, That Night. In 1995, Katherine Heigl featured in an action thriller movie named Under Siege 2: Dark Territory. This is when Katherine Heigl net worth started to grow rapidly. Since then the actress has appeared in a number of movies and has emerged as one of the top Hollywood actresses.
Table of Contents
What Katherine Heigl Net Worth?
Katherine Heigl net worth is $25 million. The actress managed to earn this huge amount of wealth via her successful movie career, television career, and her various brand endorsement deals.
Other than being one of the top movie actresses, Katherine Heigl is also known for her role in the famous television series, Grey’s Anatomy. Katherine Heigl played the role of Izzie Stevens in this medical drama series of ABC network. Katherine Heigl won an Emmy award for her role in the series.
Katherine Heigl Movies
Unlike many other Hollywood actresses, Katherine Heigl has only appeared in a handful of movies during her career. Some of her movies have done quite well. Here are the top 10 highest grossing movies of Katherine Heigl’s career:
- Knocked Up – The most successful movie of Katherine Heig’s movie career came out in the year 2007. This romantic comedy had huge earnings totaling $148,768,917.
- The Ugly Truth – The movie was released in the year 2009. It was highly successful with total earnings of $88,915,214.
- 27 Dresses – This is another successful romantic comedy film of Katherine Heigl’s career. It was released in the year 2008 and it grossed $76,808,654 during its time on the box office.
- The Nut Job – This animated comedy was released in the year 2014. Katherine Heigl provided the voice for the character of Andy. The movie was very well received by the audiences and it had total earnings of $64,251,541.
- New Year’s Eve – The movie was released in the year 2011 and it had total lifetime earnings of $54,544,638.
- Life as We Know It – This romantic comedy was released in the year 2010. It was highly successful with total earnings of $53,374,681.
- Under Siege 2: Dark Territory – The movie was released in the year 1995 and it made $50,024,083 during its time on the box office.
- Killers – The movie came out in the year 2010 and it made $47,059,963 during its time on the box office.
- The Ringer – This movie was released in the year 2005. It had decent earnings of $35,428,675.
- Bride of Chucky – The movie was released in the year 1998. This horror comedy scored mixed reviews from the audiences and film critics. The movie was able to generate earnings of $32,383,850 during its time on the box office.
Some other popular movies in which Katherine Heigl has appeared include Valentine, The Big Wedding, My Father, the Hero, and One For the Money.
Katherine Heigl Salary
Being one of the top Hollywood actresses, Catherine Heigl has received huge salaries for her movies and it is reflected well in the Katherine Heigl net worth. Following are the salaries that Katherine Heigl has received in different movies.
- Knocked Up – The salary of Katherine Heigl in this 2007, comedy drama flick was $0.3 million.
- 27 Dresses – Katherine Heigl received a salary of $6 million for her role in this romantic comedy movie of 2008.
- The Ugly Truth – The movie was released in the year 2009 and Katherine Heigl received a salary of $6 million in this movie as well.
- Killers – This 2010 movie featured Katherine Heigl as Jen Kornfeldt. Her earnings from this movie were an impressive $12 million.
- Life as We Know It – This was another movie featuring Katherine Heigl that came out in the year 2010. Katherine Heigl’s salary from this movie was $12 million.
- One for the Money – This 2012 flick featured Katherine Heigl in the lead role. She received total earnings of $15 million from this action thriller.
As you can see, there is an upward trend in the earnings of Katherine Heigl. If this trend continues in future, Katherine Heigl net worth will surely grow drastically in the coming years.
Katherine Heigl Endorsement Deals
Katherine Heigl was once considered the golden girl of Hollywood and a number of brands wanted her to be a part of their advertisement campaigns. The actress has appeared in advertisements for De-Nyquil and Cats Pride. She has also been featured on the cover of Elle in 2012.
Katherine Heigl House
Katherine Heigl has a pretty cool house in Los Angeles, California. She bought htis house for a huge sum of $2.55 million. The property is spread on vast area of 3,690 square feet. The two story house has high ceilings and dark wooden floors.
Katherine Heigl also has a pretty cool family ranch in Utah. The ranch is located in the mountains close to Park City, Utah. The ranch is spread on total area of 20 acres. The ranch has more than 40 different animals including horses, goats, and chickens.
Katherine Heigl Cars
Katherine Heigl net worth has allowed her to buy some pretty cool SUVs. According to reports the actress has a white colored Audi Q5. The price tag of this Audi vehicle is around $40,000. This all wheel drive Audi car goes well with the style of Katherine Heigl. The actress also has a Range Rover SUV in burgundy color. Recently Katherine Heigl has been seen driving around in a Cadillac CTS wagon.
Katherine Heigl Net Worth Compared to Other Hollywood Actresses
The comparison of Katherine Heigl net worth with that of other Hollywood actresses shows reveals that she has a higher net worth than Megan Fox. The list of actresses who have a higher net worth than Katherine Heigl include Penelope Cruz, Scarlett Johansson, Catherine Zeta Jones, Sandra Bullock, Kate Winslet, Cameron Diaz, and Charlize Theron.
Katherine Heigl has had a lot of success in film industry as well as in television industry. We can expect the Katherine Heigl net worth to grow further in coming years, as she continues to dazzle the audiences with her beautiful looks and her impressive acting skills.