Keira Knightley Net Worth
- Net Worth: $50 Million.
- Profession: Actress
- Nationality: British
- Birth Place: Teddington, London, England
- Date of Birth: 26 March 1985
- Height: 5 feet 7 inches (1.7 meters)
- Father: Will Knightley
- Mother: Sharman Macdonald
- Siblings: 1 Brother (Caleb Knightley)
- Marital Status: Married
- Husband: James Righton
- Children: 1 Daughter (Edie)
Keira Knightley is a very popular Hollywood actress. She was born on 26 March 1985 in London. Her full name is Keira Christian Knightley and she is a British citizen. Before we take a detailed look at the Keira Knightley net worth, it would be worth it to know a little about her early life and her movie career.
Keira Knightley got her early education from the Teddington School. Then she attended the Esher College. However, she left the college only one year after joining it, as she wanted to focus on acting. Keira Knightley was quite passionate about acting in her childhood and during her early teen years, she had already decided that she would become an actress. She appeared in many television commercials and some small TV roles in her childhood. Keira Knightley made her film debut in 1994, when she was only 9 years old. The name of the movie was A Village Affair. However, it was a minor role and her first major role was in the 1999 film, Star Wars: Episode 1- The Phantom Menace. Since then, Keira Knightley has appeared in many high profile Hollywood movies, and has played many memorable roles. The successful movie career has resulted in pretty impressive Keira Knightley net worth. So without any further delay, lets take an in-depth look at the riches of Keira Knightley.
What Keira Knightley Net Worth?
The net worth of Keira Knightley is $50 million. She has been in the filed of acting since her childhood and has appeared in many television roles as well as movie roles.
Keira Knightley has an illustrious acting career. She has been in the limelight since her childhood. The actress has been a part of many well renowned TV series and movies. She is best known for her role in the Pirates of the Caribbean movies.
Keira Knightley Movies
Although, the movie career of Keira Knightley is filled with many successful movies, we will take a look at the 10 most successful movies of her career. Here they are:
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man’s Chest – The most successful movie of Keira Knightley’s career is Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man’s Chest. It was released in 2006 and it had total revenue of $423,315,812. Keira Knightley plays the role of Elizabeth Swan in this popular movie series. Interestingly, this movie is also the most successful movie of Orlando Bloom’s career.
- Pirates of the Caribbean: At World’s End – This 2003 installment of the movie series happens to be the 2nd highest grossing movie of Keria Knightley’s career. It made $309,420,425 in total revenue. Most of the people know Keria Knightley from the Pirates of the Caribbean series of movies.
- Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl – Interestingly, the third most successful movie of Keria Knightley is also from the Pirates of the Caribbean series. This movie was released in the year 2007 and it made $305,413,918 during its time on the box office.
- The Imitation Game – This war thriller was released in the year 2014 and it made $91,125,683 during its time on the box office.
- Love Actually – Keira Knightley is has also done softer roles and her role in this romantic comedy of 2003 is one of her best roles. The movie was very well received by the audiences and it accumulated revenue of $59,696,144.
- King Arthur – This historic movie features Keira Knightley in one of her most iconic roles. She plays the character of Guinevere. The movie did well on the box office and made $51,882,244.
- Antonement – This fiction movie came out in the year 2007 and it made $50,927,067 during its time on the theaters.
- Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit – This is another successful action thriller featuring Keira Knightley. It was released in 2014 and it had total earnings of $50,577,412.
- Everest – This action thriller was released in 2015. The total earnings from this movie were $43,482,270.
- Pride and Prejudice – Released in the year 2005, this movie managed to gross $38,405,088 in total earnings.
Other popular movies of the Keria Knightley’s career include Bend it Like Beckham (2003), Begin Again (2014), The Duches (2008), Domino (2005), and The Jacket (2005).
Keira Knightley Salary
Keria Knightley started working in movie when she was only 9 years old. So the actress has been making some good money since her childhood. However, she did not started receiving million dollar paychecks, until she became an adult. According to reports, the salary of Keira Knightley in the 2005 movie, Domino was around $2 million. Her salary increased in the subsequent years. And in the year 2007, Keira Knightley salary in the Pirates of the Caribbean: At World’s End was around $5 million.
Keira Knightley Endorsement Deals
Keira Knightley was a spokesmodel for Chanel Coco Mademoiselle Perfumes. The actress became the face of the brand and featured in many of its advertisements. According to reports, she earned millions of dollars from the Chanel endorsement deal.
Keira Knightley House
Keira Knightley net worth has allowed her to live luxuriously in London on her $6.4 million beautiful home. She resides in the 2,775 square feet house with her husband, James Righton and her daughter, Edie. The house has 5 bedrooms and has a bright, open design.
Keira Knightley Cars
Keira Knightley cars collection includes a Range Rover Sport worth $86,000. The actress has been seen travelling in the black Rnage Rover Sport with her husband, James Righton.
Keira Knightley Net Worth Compared to Other Hollywood Actresses
Keira Knightley Net worth compared to other Hollywood actresses is neither that big nor too small. The net worth comparison of Keria Knightley with other actresses shows that she has a higher net worth than Meg Ryan, Katherine Heigl, Megan Fox, and Catherine Zeta Jones. On the other hand, Nicole Kidman, Penelope Cruz, Scarlett Johansson, Sandra Bullock, Charlize Theron, Cameron Diaz, and Kate Winslet have a net worth higher than Keira Knightley.
The most successful time for Keria Knightley in showbiz was in the 2000’s. However, the actress is still active in the movie industry and we can expect the Keira Knightley net worth to grow further in coming years.