Kevin Bacon Net Worth
- Net Worth: $50 Million
- Profession: Actor, Musician
- Nationality: American
- Birth Place: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
- Date of Birth: 8 July 1958
- Height: 5 feet 10 inches (1.79 meters)
- Father: Edmund Bacon
- Mother: Ruth Hilda Holmes
- Siblings: 1 Brother (Michael Bacon), 3 Sisters (Hilda Bacon, Karin Bacon, Kira Bacon)
- Marital Status: Married
- Wife: Kyra Sedgwick
- Children: 1 Daughter (Sosie Bacon), 1 Son (Travis Bacon)
Kevin Norwood Bacon, known as Kevin Bacon is a renowned American actor and a musician. He was born on 8th July 1958 in Philadelphia. Kevin Bacon’s mother, Ruth Hilda was a teacher in an elementary school. She was also a liberal activist. Edmund Norwood, the father of Kevin Bacon was a highly respected architect. He was also an Executive Director of Philadelphia City Planning Commission. Kevin Bacon studied theater at the Bucknell University thanks to a scholarship that he won at the age of 16. It was a five-week long arts program. After attending this program, Kevin Bacon had developed a strong interest in arts.
At the age of 17, Kevin Bacon left home in order to pursue his dream of becoming an actor. He went to the New York city and appeared in some theater plays. He worked in some television shows as well. A few years later, Kevin Bacon stepped into the world of film, and since then he has never looked back. Here are the details of Kevin Bacon net worth, career, and lifestyle.
What is Kevin Bacon Net Worth?
The net worth of Kevin Bacon is $50 million. He has earned most of his money from his successful Hollywood career. He has also been a part of some television series.
Kevin Bacon has been a part of Hollywood for more than 3 decades now. The actor has made a big name for himself. He has a unique style that differentiates him from other actors. Mostly, he has featured in action roles. However, he has been a part of some romantic comedies and movies of other genres as well. Kevin Bacon has also tried his luck in television and in music. However, a vast majority of Kevin Bacon net worth and popularity are a result of his earnings from his movie roles.
Kevin Bacon Movies
Kevin Bacon surely has a movie career that he can be proud of. The veteran Hollywood actor has been a part of many highly successful films. Here are the details of top ten most successful films of the career of Kevin Bacon.
- Apollo 13 – Apollo 13 was a highly successful adventure drama film that was released in 1995. The movie featured Kevin Bacon in the role of Jack Swigert. This movie managed to earn $173 million during its time at the box office.
- X-Men: First Class – Kevin Bacon played the role of Sebastian Shaw in X-Men: First Class. The movie was released in 2011 and it had total earnings of around $146 million.
- A Few Good Men – This is one of the most iconic movies of the career of Kevin Bacon. This crime fiction was released in 1992 and it had total earnings of $141 million.
- Mystic River – Released in 2003, Mystic River featured Kevin Bacon in the role of Sean Devine. The movie did well in theaters and had total revenues of $90 million.
- Crazy, Stupid, Love – Crazy, Stupid, Love came out in the year, 2011. Kevin Bacon appeared in a side role in this film. The movie made more than $84 million during its time at the box office.
- Footloose – This is one of the earliest movies of the career of Kevin Bacon. It was released in 1984. The earnings from the movie were around $80 million.
- Hollow Man – Kevin Bacon played the lead role of Sebastian Caine in this action thriller. It was released in the year 2000 and it had total earnings of $73 million.
- JFK – Based on the life of John F Kennedy the 35th President of the United States, JFK was released in 1991. It had mixed reviews from the audiences and it had earnings of around $70 million.
- Black Mass – This action film was released in the year 2015. Kevin Bacon played the role of Charles McGuire in this movie. The total earnings from the movie were around $62 million.
- Flatliners – The movie was released in the year 1990 and it had total earnings of $61 million during its time at the box office.
Some other successful movies that have contributed towards Kevin Bacon net worth include Sleepers, The River Wild, Friday the 13th, Beauty Shop, R.I.P.D., My Dog Skip, Patriots Day, Picture Perfect, The Air Up There, Tremors, and Wild Things.
Kevin Bacon Television Career
Although Kevin Bacon is mostly known for his film roles and Kevin Bacon net worth can be mostly credited to his film career, the actor has worked in television as well. Here are some of the television shows that Kevin Bacon has appeared in.
- Guiding Light (1980 – 1981)
- Frasier (1994)
- Mad About You (1996)
- Bored to Death (2010)
- Robot Chicken (2011)
- The Following (2013 – 2015)
Kevin Bacon Salary
Being one of the A-list Hollywood actors, Kevin Bacon receives salary in tens of millions of dollars. The actor received a salary of $650,000 for his role in the 1992 movie, A Few Good Men. As Kevin Bacon worked in movies, and as his popularity grew, his salary increased as well. The salary of Kevin Bacon in the 1996 film, Sleepers was around $2.5 million.
Kevin Bacon House
The massive Kevin Bacon net worth has allowed the actor to be able to live in style and luxury. He resides with his wife in the Los Feliz neighborhood of Lost Angeles. The actor has a wonderfully luxurious house in Lost Feliz. The 2,760 square feet house features two bedrooms and three bathrooms. One of the best things about the house is the spectacular views that it provides. The house also has a swimming pool.
Kevin Bacon Cars
Keivn Bacon cars collection includes a Toyota Prius and a Lexus HS250. It seems that the actor is not much of a car enthusiast. And like many other actors in Hollywood, he has gone for the economical and classic Toyota Prius.
Kevin Bacon Net Worth Compared to Other Actors
Kevin Bacon has an impressive net worth of $50 million. His net worth is higher than that of Gael Garcia Bernal, Sean Bean, Peter Berg, Jason Bateman, Gerard Butler, Tom Hardy, Antonio Banderas, and Nicolas Cage. There are some actors who are richer than Kevin Bacon. These include Liam Neeson, Tom Hanks, Warren Beatty, Robert Downey Jr., Hugh Jackman, and Edward Norton.
Kevin Bacon net worth is on the rise as we can expect the actor to be a part of many big budget movies in the coming years. And as a result, we can expect his wealth to increase in the coming years.