Kristen Bell Net Worth
- Net Worth: $20 Million
- Profession: Actress, Singer.
- Nationality: American.
- Birth Place: Huntington Woods, Michigan, United States.
- Date of Birth: July 18, 1980.
- Height: 5 feet 1 inch (1.55 meters)
- Father: Tom Bell.
- Mother: Lorelei Bell.
- Siblings: 2 Brothers (Matt Avedian, John Avedian), 4 Sisters (Jody Bell, Sara Bell, Laura Avedian, Megan Avedian).
- Marital Status: Married.
- Husband: Dax Shepard.
- Children: 2 Daughters (Lincoln Bell Shepard, Dell Bell Shepard).
Kristen Bell’s full name is Kristen Anne Bell. She is a renowned American actress who has starred in many successful Hollywood movies. Kristen Bell was born on the 18th of July 1980 in Huntington Woods, Michigan, United States. She started her acting career from stage productions. She went to the Tisch School of Arts situated in the New York City. She majored in musical theater. Kristen Bell made her Broadway debut in 2001 from the theater play ‘The Adventures of Tom Sawyer’. After that, she appeared in some other theater plays as well and appeared in some television roles too. In 2004, she got a supporting role in the movie Spartan, and since then she has been a part of many successful movies and television shows. Kristen Bell net worth is primarily derived from her film and television career. Here are the details of her wealth and career.
What is Kristen Bell Net Worth?
The net worth of Kristen Bell is $20 million. She has been a part of many renowned television series and Hollywood movies. The actress provided the voice for the lead character of Anna in the famous animated film, Frozen.
Kristen Bell has had a pretty successful television and film career. The actress started her career with minor roles and guest appearances in different television series and movies. Few years after stepping into the world of showbiz she was able to make a name for herself. And till now she has been able to secure many high profile roles in television as well as film.
Kristen Bell Movies
- Frozen – Forzen is by far the most successful movie of the career of Kristen Bell. She did voice over acting for the character of Anna in this animated film. Released in 2013, Frozen did a business of $400 million.
- Bad Moms – This 2016 film featured Kristen Bell in the role of Kiki. The movie did really well on the box office with total earnings of more than $113 million.
- Couples Retreat – This romantic comedy came out in the year 2009. Kristen Bell played the role of Cynthia in this movie. The total earnings from the movie were around $109 million.
- The Boss – This comedy flick came out in the year 2016. It featured Kristen Bell as Claire. The earnings from the movie were around $63 million.
- Forgetting Sarah Marshall – Kristen Bell played the lead role of Sarah Marshall in this romantic comedy. The movie was released in 2008 and it had earnings of around $63 million.
- Burlesque – Burlesque was released in 2010. It had Kristen Bell in the character of Nikki. The movie did reasonably well at the box office and had total earnings of around $39 million.
- When in Rome – This romantic comedy came out in 2010. Kristen Bell played the role of Beth Martin in this movie. The total earnings from the movie were around $32 million.
- You Again – This is another romantic comedy that featured Kristen Bell. The actress played the role of Marni in the movie. Released in 2010, this movie managed to earn $25 million during its time at the box office.
- Pulse – This movie was released in the year 2006 and it had total earnings of around $20 million.
- Big Miracle – Big Miracle came out in 2012. It featured Kristen Bell in the role of Jill Jerard. The movie had total lifetime earnings of a little more than $20 million.
Veronica Mars, Fanboys, Safety Not Guaranteed, Hit and Run, and Stuck in Love are some other movies that have contributed towards Kristen Bell net worth.
Kristen Bell Television Career
The television career of Kristen Bell has been way more successful than her movie career. The actress has been a part of many television series. In some series, she has appeared in only one or two episodes as a guest actress, while in others she has been an integral part of the series and ahs appeared in entire seasons. Here are some of the most popular television shows of the career of Kristen Bell:
- The Shield – This television series featured Kristen Bell as Jessica Hintel in one episode of the 2003 season.
- Deadwood – Kristen Bell appeared in only two episodes of Deadwood. She appeared ads Flora Anderson in the 2004 season.
- Veronica Mars – Kristen Bell played the character of Veronica Mars in this television series. The series featured her in 4 seasons from 2004 to 2007.
- Heroes – Playing the role of Elle Bishop, Kristen Bell appeared in 12 episodes of Heroes. She was a part of the 2007 and 2008 season of the hit TV show.
- Lovin’ Lakin – Kristen Bell appeared in this mini-series in the year 2012.
- The Good Place – Kristen Bell played the role of Eleanor Shellstrop in this television series in 2016 and 2017 seasons.
Some other television series of which Kristen Bell has been a part of and that have contributed towards Kirsten Bell net worth include Terrific Trucks (2016), House of Lies (2012-2016), Bubble Guppies (2014-2015), Play It Again, Dick (2014), and Unsupervised (2012).
Kristen Bell House
Kristen Bell owns a beautiful house in Hollywood hills, Los Angeles. The house has 7 bedrooms and has an estimated price of $3.1 million. The total area of this beautiful mansion is 5,500 square feet. Among other amenities, the house features jacuzzi and wonderfully landscaped gardens.
Kristen Bell Cars
When it comes to travelling, Kristen Bell is not much of a showoff. The actress likes to take things easy with her $34,000 Chevrolet Volt. The black colored sedan compliments the personality of Kristen Bell, quite well.
Kristen Bell Net Worth Compared to Other Actresses
The net worth comparison of Kristen Bell net worth with that of other actresses shows that she is wealthier than Kate Beckinsale, Elizabeth Banks, Maria Bello, Kim Basinger, Monica Bellucci, and Melissa Benoist. The actresses having a higher net worth than Kristen Bell include Christina Applegate, Kathy Bates, Annette Bening, Drew Barrymore, Rachel Bilson, and Keira Knightley.
Kristen Bell is doing well in the film industry as well as in television and it seems that after the success of Frozen, the actress is going to have many high profile opportunities in the future. So we can expect the Kristen Bell net worth to increase significantly in the coming years.