Liam Neeson Net Worth
- Net Worth: $75 Million.
- Profession: Actor.
- Nationality: American, Irish.
- Birth Place: Ballymena, Northern Ireland.
- Date of Birth: 7 June 1952
- Height: 6 Feet 4 Inches (1.93 meters)
- Father: Bernard Neeson
- Mother: Katherine Brown
- Siblings: 3 Sisters (Bernadette Neeson, Elizabeth Neeson, Rosaline Neeson)
- Marital Status: Previously Married (Wife Died)
- Wife: Natasha Richardson (Married in 1994 – Died in 2009)
- Children: 2 Sons (Micheal Neeson, Daniel Neeson)
Liam Neeson’s full name is Liam John Neeson. He was born on the 7th of June 1952 in Northern Ireland. Liam Neeson is one of the greatest Irish actors of all time. His father Bernard Neeson was a caretaker at a Boys Primary School and his mother Katherine Neeson was a cook. Liam Neeson grew up as a Catholic. He was the third of the four siblings. Liam Neeson got boxing training when he was nine years old. A few years later he became the amateur senior boxing champion of Ulster. Liam Neeson appeared in some stage plays at his school. Liam Neeson developed a lot of interest in acting and later on decided to pursue it as his profession. However, before taking acting as a full-time profession, Liam Neeson enrolled as a computer science and physics student at the Queen’s University Belfast in Northern Ireland. After that, he worked at the Guinness Brewery.
Today Liam Neeson net worth is one of the highest in the acting world and he is among the most renowned actors to come out of Northern Ireland. He has been a part of many big budget movies and he is known all over the world. Here are the details of Liam Neeson net worth, career, and lifestyle.
What is Liam Neeson Net Worth?
The net worth of Liam Neeson is $75 million. He is one of the greatest actors of Hollywood. He has featured in some of the most successful movies of Hollywood including Schindler’s List, Batman Begins, Taken, Gangs of New York, and Clash of the Titans.
Liam Neeson’s successful career has, on one hand, resulted in a huge Liam Neeson net worth and on the other hand, it has resulted in many awards for the actor. In 1993, Liam Neeson won the Chicago Film Critics Association’s Best Actor Award for his role in Schindler’s List. In 1996, he won the Best Actor Award at the Evening Standard British Film Awards for his role in Michael Collins. Then in 2004, he won the Best Actor Awards from the Lost Angeles Film Critics Association and Irish Film & Television Academy for his role in Kinsey. Other than that he has been nominated for many awards including Academy Awards.
Liam Neeson Movies
Liam Neeson is recognized as one of the most popular actors in the world. He has played a lead role in many blockbuster Hollywood movies. The actor has appeared in more than a hundred film and television roles. In order to give you a better idea of Liam Neeson net worth growth and his career, we have compiled a list of ten highest grossing movies of the career of Liam Neeson. Here they are.
- Star Wars: Episode 1 – The Phantom Menace – This sci-fi, action film was released in the year 1999. Liam Neeson played the character of Qui-Gon Jinn in this film. The movie did great business at the box office and earned around $474 million.
- The Lego Movie – Liam Neeson did voiceover acting in this animated comedy. It was released in 2014 and it earned more than $257 million during its time at the box office.
- Batman Begins – Liam Neeson played one of the most iconic roles of his career in Christopher Nolan’s Batman Begins. This was the first movie of the Batman Trilogy. It featured Christian Bale as batman. Liam Neeson played the role of Henri Ducard int he movie. The movie made more than $206 million during its time at the box office.
- Clash of Titans –This movie was released in the year 2010 and it earned more than $163 million during its time at the box office.
- Taken – Taken was a highly successful action thriller that came out in the year 2010. The movie did great business at the box office and earned more than $145 million.
- Taken 2 – The second part of the Taken series came out in 2012. It was also very successful. The movie had total earnings of around $139 million.
- Schindler’s List – Schindler’s List is considered to be the greatest film to come out of Hollywood by many people. The movie was released in the year 1993. Liam Neeson played the lead role of Oskar Schindler in this movie. The movie made more than $96 million as its lifetime gross earnings.
- Non-Stop – This action thriller was released in the year 2014. Liam Neeson played the lead role of Bill Marks in the movie. The total revenues from the movie were around $92 million.
- The Haunting – This movie was released in the year 1999 and it had total earnings of $91 million.
- Taken 3 – The third installment of the Taken series came out in the year 2015. Although it was not as successful as other movies of the series. It still managed to earn $89 million.
Liam Neeson has been a part of many other highly successful movies as well. Some other massively successful and popular movies of the career of Liam Neeson include Ted 2, Wrath of the Titans, Gangs of New York, The A-Team, The Nut Job, Battleship, Love Actually, The Grey, Unknown, Kingdom of Heaven, The Dead Pool, Darkman, and A Million Ways to Die in the West.
Liam Neeson Salary
Liam Neeson is one of the highest paid actors in the world. The veteran actor is known for his roles in some of the most memorable movies of Hollywood like Schindler’s List, Gangs of New York, Batman Begins and Battleship. Liam Neeson gets a salary of millions of dollars for his roles in movies. Here are the details of Liam Neeson salary in different movies.
- Schindler’s List – Schindler’s List is considered to be one of the best movies to come out of Hollywood. The movie was released in the year 1993 and Liam Neeson’s salary in this movie was around $1.5 million.
- Star Wars: Episode 1 – The Phantom Menace – This movie was released in 1999 and Liam Neeson got a salary of $2.5 million for his role in this movie.
- Gangs of New York – Liam Neeson was paid a salary of $2 million for his role in this 2002 movie.
- Love Actually – This romantic comedy came out in the year 2003 and Liam Neeson was paid a salary of $250,000.
- Batman Begins – Liam Neeson was a part of Christopher Nolan’s first Batman movie that came out in the year 2005. The movie was a big hit and Liam Neeson was paid a salary of $2 million for his role in this movie.
- Taken – Liam Neeson played the lead role of Bryan Mills in Taken and earned $5 million for his role in the movie. The movie was released in 2008.
- Clash of Titans – This fantasy, action movie was released in the year 2010 and Liam Neeson received a salary of $5 million for his role in this movie.
- Battleship – Battleship was released in 2012. Liam Neeson got a salary of $10 million for his role in the movie.
- Non-Stop – The salary of Liam Neeson in this 2014 movie was around $20 million.
- Taken 3 – Liam Neeson was a part of the second and the third parts of the movie Taken took. He got an impressive salary of $20 million for his role in the third installment of Taken that was released in 2014.
As you can see, Liam Neeson is one of the highest earnings actors in the world. He typically receives tens of millions of dollars for his roles in movies now. And these massive salaries in different movies are the major reason behind the huge Liam Neeson net worth that we see today.
Liam Neeson House
Liam Neeson owns a wonderful house in Millbrook, New York. The house. The massive house is spread on a vast parcel of land. It is surrounded by a lot of greenery and even has massive open green spaces. One of the main features of the property is a tennis court. The price tag of the house is $3.71 million.
Liam Neeson Cars
Liam Neeson net worth has allowed the actor to be able to take care of his passion for luxury cars. The multi-millionaire actor owns a number of luxury sedans and sports cars. Ferrari F430 and Bentley are a couple of cars in his impressive car collection.
Liam Neeson Net Worth Compared to Other Actors
The net worth comparison of Liam Neeson Net worth with other Hollywood actors reveals that he is one of the richest actors. Liam Neeson is richer than Warren Beatty, Sean Bean, Peter Berg, Jay Baruchel, Jason Bateman, Justin Bartha, and Gerard Butler. Only a few actors have a higher net worth than Liam Neeson. These include big names like Richard Gere, Hugh Jackman, Anthony Hopkins, Tom Cruise, and Sean Connery.