Lucas Black Net Worth
- Net Worth: $5 Million
- Profession: Actor
- Nationality: American
- Birth Place: Decatur, Alabama, United States
- Date of Birth: 29 November 1982
- Height: 5 feet 10 inches (1.78 meters)
- Father: Larry Black
- Mother: Jan Gillespie
- Siblings: 1 Brother (Lee Black), 1 Sister (Lori Black)
- Marital Status: Married
- Wife: Maggie O’Brien
- Children: 1 Daughter (Sophie Jo), 1 Son (Augusta “Gus” York)
Lucas Black was born on 29th November 1982 in Alabama. His mother, Jan Gillespie was an office worker. His father, Larry Black was an employee at the museum. Lucas Black has a brother named Lee Black and a sister named Lori Black. He is the youngest of the siblings. Lucas had an interest in football since his childhood and he played football during his high school.
Lucas Black came into the world of acting in the year 1994 when he appeared in the movie The War. After that he appeared in American Gothic, a CBS television series. It was at that time when Lucas Black net worth started growing. However, the actor become a public sensation after his role in The Fast and the Furious. Since then he has appeared in many high profile Hollywood movies as well as television series. Lets take a look at the details of Lucas Black net worth and how he made it.
What is Lucas Black Net Worth?
The net worth of Lucas Black is $5 million. He has earned this movie from his salaries in different Hollywood movies and different television series. Furious 7 has been the most successful movie of his career.
Lucas Black is one of those actors who are naturally talented. He did not receive any formal training for acting. He got his first movie role in 1994 and at that time he was only 11 years old. The highlight of Lucas Black movie career has been his role in The Fast and the Furious series of movies.
Lucas Black Movies
The career of Lucas Black is filled with many top rated Hollywood movies. Here are the top 10 most successful movies of the career of Lucas Black:
- Furious 7 – Released in the year 2015, this movie of the Fast and Furious series is the mos successful movie of the career of Lucas Black. The movie made more than $350 million on the box office.
- 42 – The movie was released in the year 2013 and it made more than $95 million on the box office.
- Jarhead – This war, drama movie was released in the year 2005. It made more than $62 million during its time on the box office.
- The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift – This is one of the most iconic movies of the career of Lucas Black. He played the role of Sean Boswell in the movie. It was highly appreciated by the audiences. The movie did well among the car racing genre fans and had total earnings of around $62 million.
- Friday Night Lights – This sports genre movie was released in the year 2004 and it had total earnings of approximately $61 million.
- Legion – Released in the year 2010, this movie made more than $40 million during its time in the theaters.
- Sling Blade – Released in 1996, this American drama film was set in the rural Arkansas. It was directed by Billy Bob Thornton. The movie made more than $24 million during it time in the theaters.
- All the Pretty Horses – This novel adaptation came out in the year 2000. It earned mixed reviews from the audiences and had total revenues of $15 million.
- Get Low – This movie came out in 2010 and it made more than $ 9 million.
- Seven Days in Utopia – The movie was released in the year 2011 and it it had total earnings of about $4.3 million.
Lucas Black Salary
The only major source of income for Lucas Black has been his salary in various television series and in movies. Following are details of his salary in different movies:
- Promised Land – This 2012 movie has been one of the most lucrative films for Lucas Black. According to details, the actor earned $250,000 from this movie.
- Seven Days in Utopia – The earnings of Lucas Black in this 2011, movie were around $187,500.
- Legion – Lucas Black earnings in this movie of the year 2010 were around $171,429.
- Tough Trade – This was a television movie released in the year 2010. The salary of Lucas Black in this movie was $153,846.
- Get Low – Lucas Black received a paycheck of $130,435 for his role in this movie.
Lucas Black Lifestyle
Lucas Black enjoys a lifestyle that is quite different from the typical Hollywood lifestyle. He loves living in the countryside. Lucas Black is happily married to Maggie O’Brien. The couple got married in the year 2010 and has two children. Lucas Black is a big fan of Country music.
Lucas Black is quite active on the social media and Lucas Black twitter account is followed by more than 60,000 people. He is quite religious and often shares inspiring and religious quotes on his Twitter account. Lucas Black is proud of his accent and once he even turned down a role in a movie just because a director wanted him to drop his normal accent. His hobbies include playing golf and he aspires to become a professional golfer one day.
Lucas Black House
Lucas Black grew up in Speake, Alabama. He loves to live in the country side and has mentioned in an interview that he cannot handle too much time in a big city. Lucas received his first role in a movie in 1994.
Lucas Black Cars
Although the fans would expect this protagonist of the Fast and Furious: Tokyo Drift to have a number of sports cars, just like in the movie, this isn’t the case. The Lucas Black cars collection is not that huge. And in real life the actor does not have the same crazy rides that he is seen driving in the Fast and the Furious movie series.
Lucas Black Net Worth Compared to Other Hollywood Actors
Although Lucas Black has featured in many high profile Hollywood movies, his net worth is not that huge. Upon comparing the Lucas Black net worth with that of other Hollywood actors, we find that Lucas Black net worth is lower than that of Zac Efron, Christian Bale, Gerard Butler, Russell Crowe, Tom Hardy, Nicolas Cage, Orlando Bloom, and Edward Norton.
Lucas Black enjoys a reasonably comfortable and luxurious lifestyle thanks to his impressive Hollywood earnings. However, the actor would be looking forward to landing some high paid movie roles in the coming years so that the Lucas Black net worth can increase and he can have the status of a big Hollywood celebrity.