Maria Bello Net Worth
- Net Worth: $8 Million
- Profession: Actress, Writer, Producer
- Nationality: American
- Birth Place: Norristown, Pennsylvania, United States
- Date of Birth: 18 April 1967
- Height: 5 feet 5 inches (1.65 meters)
- Father: Joe Bello
- Mother: Kathy Bello
- Siblings: 1 Sister (Lisa Bello), 2 Brothers (Christopher Bello, Jose Bello)
- Marital Status: Single
- Children: 1 Son
Maria Bellow is a renowned American actress, producer and writer. She was born on the 18th of April 1967 in Norristown, Pennsylvania. Her mother, Kathy Bello was a teacher and a school nurse. Her father, Joe Bello was a contractor. Maria Bello graduated from the Archbishop John Carroll High School located in Radnor, Pennsylvania. Then she went to the Villanova University and studied political science. After that Maria Bello improved her acting skills by performing in different theater productions in New York.
Maria Bello has been a part of many renowned television shows and Hollywood movies. Maria Bello net worth can be entirely credited to her successful showbiz career. Following are the details of her wealth.
What is Maria Bello Net Worth?
The net worth of Maria Bello is $8 million. The actress has made most of her money via her movie roles. She has also earned some of her wealth from television roles.
Maria Bello has had an amazing career. The successful television and film carer has resulted in reasonably good Maria Bello net worth. The actress has been a part of some highly successful Hollywood movies like Grown Ups, Pay Check, Coyote Ugly, and The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor. In addition, she has also appeared in many television series. She has been a part of the TV series’ Goliath, Touch, Prime Suspect, Law & Order: Special Victims Unit, ER, and Mr. & Mrs. Smith.
Maria Bello Movies
From comedy movies to action movies, and from heart warming romantic flicks to surprising and intriguing suspense thrillers, Maria Bellos has appeared in all types of movies. Here is the list of top 10 most successful movies of the career of Maria Bello. These movies have been the major contributors towards Maria Bello net worth.
- Grown Ups – Maria Bello played the role of Sally Lamonsoff in this comedy flick. The movie was released in the year 2010. It proved to be one of the most successful comedy flicks of the year and is by far the most successful movie of the career of Maria Bello. The movie grossed $162 million during its time on the theaters.
- Grown Ups 2 – This sequel of the Grown Ups was released in 2013. Once again Maria Bello appeared in the role of Sally Lamonsoff. This movie was also very successful with total earnings of around $133.
- The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor – This movie was released in the year 2008. It was a sequel of the movie The Mummy. Maria Bello appeared in the character of Evelyn O’Connell. The movie did well on the box office and had total revenues of around $102 million.
- Payback – This action thriller came out in the year 1999 and impressed everyone with its amazing story line and action sequences. The movie earned around $81 million during its time on the box office.
- World Trade Center – This drama, war movie was released in 2006. The movie had good reviews and earned around $70 million. Maria Bello appeared in the role of Donna McLoughlin in this movie.
- Lights Out – Earning about $67 million, this thriller film was released in the year 2016 and it remains one of the most successful movies of the career of Maria Bello.
- Prisoners – This crime thriller came out in the year 2013. It had total revenues of around $61 million.
- Coyote Ugly – This romantic comedy featured Maria Bello in the role of Lil. The movie was very well received by the younger audiences and had total earnings of around $60 million.
- Secret Window – Released in 2004, this horror mystery featured Maria Bellow in the character of Amy Rainey. The total revenues from this movie were just over $48 million.
- McFarland, USA – This movie came out in the year 2015 and had total earnings of around $44.5 million.
Other popular movies of the career of Maria Bello include A History of Violence, Abduction, Flicka, Thank You For Smoking, The Cooler, Duets, Assault on Precinct 13, and The Company Men.
Maria Bello House
Maria Bello has a wonderful house in Venice, California. The beautiful house features French doors & windows in red color, beautiful blue walls, butter yellow detailing, and some spectacular landscaping in the yard. The kitchen of the house includes appliances made of stainless steel, glass cabinets, and restaurant quality stove. The dining room features original wood flooring, dark brown walls, and persimmon swag drapes. The bedrooms of the house are equally stylish.
The front yard of the house is gated and is inside the walls. The yard features beautiful green grass with excellent landscaping. There is a sitting and relaxing area in the yard as well. The yard also has a sports net. The house has a price tag of around $2 million.
Maria Bello Cars
Maria Bello cars collection includes a number of expensive vehicles. The actress owns some SUVs as well as some luxury sedans. Recently, she showed her interest in Tesla in a television interview. She said that she was amazed by the self driving autopilot system of Tesla.
Maria Bello Net Worth Compared to Other Actresses
The Maria Bello net worth comparison with that of other actresses shows that her net worth is not that big. Maria Bello has a net worth higher than that of Melissa Benoist and Megan Fox. There are many actresses who have a net worth much higher than Maria Bello. These actresses include, Kim Basinger, Monica Belluci, Drew Barrymore, Rachel Bilson, Keira Knightley, Nicole Kidman, Meg Ryan, Katherine Heigl, Scarlett Johansson, and Sandra Bullock.
Maria Bello is in the middle of her career and has had good things going on for her. During the past couple of years she has featured in many high profile movies. She is currently engaged in some lucrative projects that are expected to give her great results both in terms of her popularity and in terms of her wealth. So we can expect the Maria Bello net worth to grow further in the coming years.