Monica Bellucci Net Worth
- Net Worth: $45 Million
- Profession: Actress, Fashion Model.
- Nationality: Italian
- Birth Place: Citta di Castello, Umbria, Italy
- Date of Birth: 30 September 1964
- Height: 6 feet 7 inches (1.71 meters)
- Father: Pasquale Bellucci
- Mother: Brunella Briganti
- Siblings: none
- Marital Status: Divorced
- Ex-Husband: Vincent Cassel
- Children: 2 Daughters (Deva Cassel, Leonie Cassel)
Monica Bellucci is one of the most renowned Italian actresses in the world. She is also a fashion model. Her full name is Monica Anna Maria Bellucci. She has been a part of many renowned movies, including several Hollywood movies. In this article, we are going to take a detailed look at Monica Bellucci net worth.
Monica Bellucci was born on the 30th September 1964 in Italy. She started her showbiz career as a model. She was only 13 years old when she had her first photo shoot. In 1988, when she was 24 years old she moved to Milan in order to take her modeling career to the next level. She signed with the Elite Model Management and became one of the most prominent models of the company. In 1990’s she started her acting career and today she is ranked one of the biggest movie stars in the world. Being a top rated model and actress, Monica Bellucci net worth is in tens of millions of dollars. Here are the details of her wealth.
What is Monica Bellucci Net Worth?
Monica Bellucci net worth is $45 million. She has earned this wealth through her successful modeling career and her superb movie career.
Monica Bellucci is one of the most popular actresses in the world. She is also a former supermodel. Although, she was already very popular due to her modeling career, her movie career took her to new heights of fame. Her role in the movie Passion of the Christ made her one of the biggest stars in the world. Monica Bellucci can speak four languages, English, French, Italian, and Persian. She has appeared in Italian, French, Iranian, and English movies during her career.
Monica Bellucci Movies
Monica Bellucci has been a part of many successful Hollywood movies. In order to give you a better idea of how Monica Bellucci net worth and popularity grew over the years, Here is the list of top ten highest grossing movies of the career of Monica Bellucci.
- The Passion of the Christ – This hitory based movie was released in the year 2004. Monica Bellucci played the character of Mary Magdalene in this movie. The movie has been the highest grossing film of Monica Bellucci’s career. It had total earnings of $370 million.
- The Matrix Reloaded – Monica Bellucci was also a part of this popular science fiction movie. It came out in the year 2003 and earned more than $281 million during its time on the box office.
- Spectre – The total earnings from this 2015 movie wre around $200 million. Monica Bellucci played the character of Lucia Sciarra in this movie.
- The Sorcerer’s Apprentice – This fantasy, action, adventure movie came out in the year 2010. It was quite successful on the box office with total earnings of around $63 million.
- Tears of the Sun – Released in the year 2003, this action thriller movie won some great reviews from audiences and critics. The movie did well on the box office and generated total revenues of $43 million.
- The Brothers Grimm – This fariy tale based film was released in the year 2005. Monica Bellucci appeared in the character of Mirror Queen in the movie. The total earnings from the moive were around $37 million.
- Shoot ‘Em Up – This action thriller came out in 2007 and had total earnings of $12 million during its time on the box office.
- Brotherhood of the Wolf – The movie was released in the year 2002 and it made $11.2 million from theaters.
- Malena – This romantic comedy came out in the year 2000. Monica Bellucci appeared in the lead role and played the character of Maléna Scordia in the movie. However, the movie was not a big hit and could only manage to earn $3.4 million.
- The Whistleblower – Released in the year 2011, this movie earned $1.1 million during its time on the box office.
Monica Bellucci Salary
Monica Bellucci net wroth can be mainly credited to her modeling career and her huge salaries in different movies. The actress typically charges millions of dollars for a role in a movie. Here are the earnings of Monica Bellucci from different movies:
- A Burning Hot Summer – According to reports Monica Bellucci salary in this movie was around $3.75 million. This drama movie was released in the year 2011.
- The Ages of Love – The total earnings of Monica Bellucci from this movie were about $2.8 million.
- Rhino Season – This Iranian movie was released in the year 2010. Monica Bellucci played the role of Mina in this movie and her salary was $2.5 million.
- Platane – The salary of Monicca Belucci in this movie was around $2.3 million.
- Rose, c’est Paris – This movie was released in the year 2010. Monica Belluci earned around $1.9 million from this movie.
Monica Bellucci Endorsements
Being one of the biggest actresses in the world, Monica Bellucci makes a huge amount of money from brand endorsements. The actress has had brand endorsement deals with some of the biggest cosmetics and fashion brands in the world. She endorsed the French Cahsmere brand Eric Bompard in the year 2011. She has also has brand endorsement deals with Dior and Dolce & Gabbana.
Monica Bellucci House
Monica Bellucci net worth has allowed the actress to afford several homes in different parts of the world. In 2016, she bought a beautiful house in the historic Castelo neighborhood of Lisbon in Portugal. The actress also has an apartment in Paris.
Monica Bellucci Cars
Monica Bellucci owns a Delta III. The car is manufactured by Lancia and has a price tag of $32,000. The actress has various other cars as well.
Monica Bellucci Net Worth Compared to Other Actress
The net worth comparison of Monica Bellucci with other top actresses of the world shows that her net worth is among the tier actresses. The Monica Bellucci net worth is higher than that of Melissa Benoist, Rachel Bilson, Katherine Heigl, and, Megan Fox. The total wealth of Monica Bellucci is approximately equal to that of Catherine Zeta Jones and Meg Ryan. The handful of actresses having a net worth higher than that of Monica Bellucci include big names like Keira Knightley, Drew Barrymore, Penelope Cruz, Kate Winslet, Nicole Kidman, Charlize Theron, Scarlett Johansson, Cameron Diaz, and Sandra Bullock.