Nicole Kidman Net Worth
- Net Worth: $130 Million
- Profession: Actress, Singer, Producer
- Nationality: Australian, American
- Birth Place: Honolulu, Hawaii, United States
- Date of Birth: 20 June 1967
- Height: 5 feet 11 inches (1.8 meters)
- Father: Antony Kidman
- Mother: Janelle Ann Kidman
- Siblings: 1 Sister (Antonia Kidman)
- Marital Status: Married
- Husband: Keith Urban
- Children: 3 Daughters (Isabella Jane Cruise, Faith Margaret Kidman Urban, Sunday Rose Kidman Urban), 1 Son (Connor Cruise)
Nicole was born on 20 June, 1967 in Hawaii. She is considered to be one of the most successful Australian actresses. Although Nicole Kidman was born in the US, her parents were actually Australian. Her father, Antony Kidman was clinical psychologist, a biochemist and an author. Her mother was a nursing instructor.
Nicole Kidman went to the Lean Cove Public School in Sydney. Later on, she attended the North Sydney Girls High School. She started acting in school plays and impressed everyone with her talent. She took ballet classes as well. Nicole Kidman studied at Philip Street Theatre in Sydney as well as the Australian Theatre for Young People. She made her film debut in a remake of the film Bush Christmas in 1983. Nicole was only 16 years of age at that time. And as you would expect, Nicole Kidman net worth was very little at that time. Since then she has come a long way and has appeared in many high profile roles in various Hollywood movies. Today Nicole Kidman net worth is one of the highest among all actresses and she is considered one of the best modern day actress.
What Nicole Kidman Net Worth?
The net worth of Nicole Kidman is $130 million. Her sources of income include earnings from movies, and brand endorsement deals. She has had one of the most successful brand endorsement deals of history with the perfume brand Chanel.
Nicole Kidman has had a very successful career. Her stunning looks coupled with her amazing acting skills have got her many high profile roles in different Hollywood movies. In addition, she has also endorsed a number of top brands in the world.
Nicole Kidman Movies
Nicole Kidman has had an amazing movie career. The actress has appeared in more than 40 different movies. Following are the top 10 highest earning movies of Nicole Kidman’s career.
- Happy Feet – Like many other renowned Hollywood actors and actresses, Nicole Kidman has also done voice over acting. Her most popular movie is an animated movie called ‘Happy Feet’. The movie was released in the year 2006 and it was a huge hit on the box office with total earnings of $198,000,317.
- Batman Forever – This superhero film was released in the year 1995 and it earned $184,031,112.
- Just Go With It – This romantic comedy came out in the year 2011 and it earned $103,028,109 during its time on the box office.
- The Others – Nicole Kidman starred in this 2001 movie. The movie was quite successful. It had total earnings of $96,522,687.
- Cold Mountain – This movie was released in the year 2003 and it earned $95,636,509 during its time on the box office.
- Days of Thunder – This 1990 action thriller starred Nicole Kidman alongside Tom Cruise. The movie did quite well in theaters and had total earnings of $82670733.
- Paddington – The movie was released in the year 2015 and it grossed $76,271,832 during its time on the box office.
- The Interpreter – This drama thriller movie of 2005 impressed many people and is one of the biggest movies of Nicole Kidman’s career. The movie ended up earning an impressive $72,708,161.
- The Golden Compass – This movie was released in the year 2007 and it was another successful movie of Nicole Kidman. The total earnings from this movie were $70,107,728.
- Bewitched – This 2005 romantic comedy was well received by the audiences and it grossed a decent $63,313,159 during its time on the box office.
Other popular movies of Nicole Kidman’s career include The Stepford Wives, Moulin Rouge!, Far and Away, Australia, Nine, The Hours, Eyes Wide Shut, Malice, The Peace Maker, and Practical Magic.
Nicole Kidman Salary
If we want to take an in-depth look at the way Nicole Kidman net worth has grown over the years, we’d have to look at the salary of Nicole Kidman in various movies. Here is how much Nicole Kidman has earned from different movies:
- Days of Thunder – Released in 1990, this was one of the earliest movies of Nicole Kidman’s career and her salary in the movie was $0.2 million.
- Far and Away – The Nicole Kidman salary in this 1992 movie was $0.25 million.
- To Die For – This movie was released in the year 1995 and Nicole Kidman made $2 million from this movie.
- Batman Forever – Nicole Kidman starred in this superhero movie of 1995 and earned $2.5 million.
- Practical Magic – The movie was released in the year 1998 and Nicole Kidman salary from the movie was $6 million.
- The Hours – The movie came out in the year 2002 and Nicole Kidman’s salary in the movie was about $7.5 million.
- Cold Mountain – This historical drama film was released in the year 2003 and Nicole Kidman had earnings of $15 million from the film.
- The Interpreter – The salary of Nicole Kidman in this 2005 movie was about $15 million.
- The Invasion – Nicole Kidman made about $16 million from this 2007 movie.
- The Golden Compass – This 2007 film proved to be one of the most lucrative movies for Nicole Kidman. Her salary in the movie was about $15 million.
- Australia – This 2008 movie made Nicole Kidman about $13 million.
Nicole Kidman Endorsement Deals
Nicole Kidman is one of those Hollywood actresses, who’ve made the most of their movie career success and have cashed in hard on their popularity. The actress has had some pretty amazing brand endorsement deals. These endorsement deals have contributed heavily towards Nicole Kidman net worth. Here are the details of Nicole Kidman brand endorsement deals:
- Chanel – The Nicole Kidman brand endorsement deal with Chanel is considered to be one of the most lucrative deals of all time. According to details, Nicole Kidman earned $4 million per year for endorsing Chanel perfurme Chanel No. 5.
- Etihad Airline – In 2016, Etihad Airways signed a deal with Nicole Kidman, making her a brand ambassador of the airline.
- Nicole Kidman has also endorsed Swisse, Nintendo and Omega Watches.
Nicole Kidman House
Nicole Kidman lives with her husband in Nashville, Tennesse. The actress has put her wealth to good use by buying a number of luxurious properties around the globe. According to reports Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban have a luxurious home in Beverly Hills, California.
Nicole Kidman also has a wonderful farmhouse near Sydney in Australia. She bought this country property for $6.5 million. It is located at Sutton Forest in the New South Wales. The total area of the property is around 110 acres. The house has 6 bedrooms. Here is a complete tour of the Nicole Kidman house in Australia.
Nicole Kidman Cars
Being one of the top Hollywood actresses, Nicole Kidman surely knows how to travel in style. Among the list of luxurious cars that Nicole Kidman owns is Yukon Denali. It is an SUV made by GMC. The price tag of the vehicle is around $74,000. Nicole Kidman has another SUV as well. Her second SUV is the Audi Q7. The price of this vehicle is around $53,000.
Nicole Kidman Net Worth Compared to Other Hollywood Actresses
Nichole Kidman net worth is one of the highest among all Hollywood actresses. She has a higher net worth than Meg Ryan, Katherine Heigl, Scarlett Johansson, Megan Fox, Cameron Diaz, Charlize Theron, Kate Winslet, Penelope Cruz, and Catherine Zeta Jones. Only Few Hollywood actresses have a net worth higher than Nicole Kidman and Sandra Bullock is one of them.