Oscar Isaac Net Worth
- Net Worth: $8 Million.
- Profession: Actor, Musician.
- Nationality: American, Guatemalan.
- Birth Place: Guatemala.
- Date of Birth: March 9, 1979.
- Height: 5 feet 9 inches (1.74 meters)
- Father: Oscar Gonzalo Hernandez
- Mother: Maria Hernandez
- Siblings: 1 Sister (Nicole Hernandez Hammer), 1 Brother (Mike Hernandez)
- Marital Status: In a Relationship but not married.
- Girlfriend: Elvira Lind
- Children: 1 Son (Eugene)
Oscar Isaac is a renowned actor and musician. He is originally from Guatemala but later he moved to the US and now resides and works in the US. He has been a part of many renowned television series and movies. His mother, Maria Eugenia Estrada Nicolle was a housewife and his father, Oscar Gonzalo Hernandez-Cano was a Cuban pulmonologist. Oscar Isaac’s family moved to the US when he was only 5 months old. He was raised in Miami in Florida. Oscar Isaac started his acting career from theater plays. He was also a part of the band, Blinking Underdogs, early in his career. He used to sing the vocals and play lead guitar for the band. In early, 2000’s Oscar Isaac was accepted to the acting program at the famous Julliard School. It was at that time when he decided to put his music aspirations aside and focus solely on acting. Oscar Isaac made his film debut in 1998 from the crime based drama, Illtown. Since then, he has been a part of a number of television series as well as a number of Hollywood movies. Today, Oscar Isaac net worth is in millions of dollars and the actor seems to be well placed in the television as well as the film industry.
What is Oscar Isaac Net Worth?
The net worth of Oscar Isaac is $8 million. The Guatemalan-American actor has been able to accumulate this wealth, thanks to his successful film and television career.
Oscar Isaac is one of those stars who has worked really hard in their career. He started off from the theater and made his way up to Hollywood. Today Oscar Isaac net worth and popularity seems to be at an all time high. And the best thing is that it is growing with every movie that the actor does.
Oscar Isaac Movies
When it comes to the movie career of Oscar Isaac, he has been quite fortunate to be a part of one of the most successful Hollywood movies of all time, Star Wars: The Force Awakens. Other than that he has been a part of some other successful movies as well. Here are the top ten highest grossing films of the career of Oscar Isaac. These movies have contributed the most towards Oscar Isaac net worth.
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens: This highly successful science fiction movie featured big Hollywood stars like Harrison Ford, Carrie Fisher and Daisy Ridley. Oscar Isaac played the role of Poe Dameron in the movie. Released in 2015, Star Wars: The Force Awakens managed to earn $936 million during its time at the box office.
- X-Men: Apocalypse – Oscar Isaac was a part of this movie of the X-Men series. The movie came out in the year 2016 and had total revenues of $155 million.
- The Bourne Legacy – This movie of the Jason Bourne series came out in the year 2012. Oscar Isaac appeared in the movie in a side role. The movie did a great business of more than $113 million during its time at the box office.
- Sucker Punch – This action thriller was released in 2011. Oscar Isaac appeared in the role of Blue Jones in this movie. Other famous cast members of the movie included Jamie Chung, Carla Gugino, Jena Malone, Vanessa Hudgens, Jon Hamm, Scott Glenn, and Emily Browning. The total earnings from this movie were around $36 million.
- Drive – Released in 2011, Drive was a crime, action movie. Featuring Ryan Gosling, Carey Mulligan, Bryan Cranston, Ron Perlman, and Oscar Isaac, the movie managed to earn more than $35 million during its time at the box office.
- Ex Machina – This science fiction flick was released in 2015. Oscar Isaac appeared in the lead role of Nathan in this movie. The total earnings from Ex Machina were around $25 million.
- Inside Llewyn Davis – It was a musical drama film released in 2013. Despite having cast members like Oscar Isaac, Justin Timberlake, John Goodman, Carey Mulligan, and Adam Driver, the movie could only manage to earn a little more than $13 million.
- The Promise – This historical fiction movie was released in 2017. The movie did not do well at the box office. And the total earnings from the movie were around $8 million.
- A Most Violent Year – Released in 2014, A Most Violent Year featured Oscar Isaac in the role of Abel Morales. It was an action packed crime thriller. The movie could only make $5 million during its time at the box office.
- For Greater Glory – This movie came out in the year 2012. Oscar Isaac played the character of Victoriano Ramirez in the film. The total earnings from the film were $5 million.
Oscar Isaac Salary
Although not many details are available about Oscar Isaac’s salary in different movies, we can easily anticipate that the actor makes 6 figures and sometimes even 7 figures from his roles in different movies. According to reports, Oscar Isaac was paid more than $500,000 for his role in the movie Star Wars: The Force Awakens.
Oscar Isaac House
Oscar Isaac resides in a beautiful apartment in the New York City. The apartment is situated in Williamsburg, Brooklyn. The actor renovated this apartment himself. Although the apartment does not look too lavish from the outside, it is very comfortable from the inside and is enough for Oscar’s needs.
Oscar Isaac Cars
In one of his interviews with the NYPost, Oscar Isaac stated that despite becoming a big movie star, he still rides the subway. However, looking at the growing career of the actor, and his rising paychecks, we can hope that the actor would be looking forward to buying some fancy vehicles to compliment his Hollywood lifestyle in the coming years.
Oscar Isaac Net Worth Compared to Other Renowned Actors
Upon comparing the Oscar Isaac net worth with that of other renowned actors, we find that he is not among the richest actors. The $8 million net worth of Oscar Isaac is higher than that of Lucas Black and is equal to that of Penn Badgley. The huge list of actors who have a higher net worth than that of Oscar Isaac include names like Casey Affleck, Aziz Ansari, Eric Bana, Kevin Bacon, and Tom Arnold.