Peter Berg Net Worth
- Net Worth: $30 Million
- Profession: Director, Producer, Writer, Actor.
- Nationality: American
- Birth Place: New York City, United States
- Date of Birth: 11 March 1964
- Height: 6 feet 1 inch (1.85 meters)
- Father: Larry Berg
- Mother: Sally Berg
- Siblings: 1 Sister (Mary Berg)
- Marital Status: Divorced
- Ex-Wife: Elizabeth Rogers
- Children: 2 ( Emmet Berg, Alex Berg)
Peter Berg was born on 11th March 1964 in New York City. His father, Larry Berg was a US Marine and his mother, Sally Berg was a worker at a psychiatric hospital. Peter Berg went to the Chappaqua School System. In 1980, Peter Berg graduated from The Taft School and after that, he attended the Manchester College which is located in Saint Paul in Minnesota. Peter Berg chose theater arts & theater history as his major in college. He graduated from college in 1984. After finishing his education, Peter Berg decided to pursue a career in film and moved to Los Angeles.
Today, Peter Berg is a successful director, producer, writer, and actor. He has directed a number of successful movies. He has also produced, written and acted in a few movies. Peter Berg net worth is a result of his diversified showbiz career. Here are the details of his net worth, career, and lifestyle.
What is Peter Berg Net Worth Net Worth?
The Net Worth of Peter Berg is $30 Million. He has earned most of his money from his direction career. He has also produced, written, and acted in some movies.
When Peter Berg stepped into the showbiz world, he first worked as a production assistant. He acted in a few movies as well and got great reviews from the audiences. He appeared in many movies in the 1990s and 2000s. In 1998 Peter Berg made his directorial debut by directing Very Bad Things. The film got mixed reviews and was shown at the Toronto Film Festival as well as the San Sebastian Film Festival. Since then, Peter Berg has directed many movies and has established himself as one of the best Hollywood directors.
Peter Berg Movies
Peter Berg has had a lot of success in the film industry. Although he has had a diversified career consisting of direction, production, writing, and acting, most of the Peter Berg net worth can be credited to his direction career. Here are the details of his career as a director, producer, actor, and writer.
Movies Directed by Peter Berg
Peter Berg has had a lot of success as a mainstream Hollywood director. He has directed a number of movies and some of them have been super hit at the box office. Here is the list of some of the movies directed by Peter Berg along with their release date and lifetime gross earnings.
- Hancock – Hancock has been the most successful movie that has been directed by Peter Berg. This superhero movie featured Will Smith in the lead role and earned more than $227 million during its time at the box office.
- Lone Survivor – This action thriller was released in 2013 and it had total earnings of around $125 million.
- Battleship – Peter Berg directed this highly successful sci-fi film of 2012. The movie did great at the box office and earned $65 million.
- The Kingdom – This 2007, action drama film did well at the box office and managed to earn a total revenue of $47 million.
- Patriots Day – The movie came out in 2016 and it had total lifetime earnings of $31 million.
- Very Bad Things – Released in the year 1998 this movie managed to earn $9.8 million in theaters.
Movies in Which Peter Berg has Acted
Peter Berg’s acting career includes many movies. He has had success as an actor in those movies and the audiences have loved him as an actor. Here are some of the most successful movies of the acting career of Peter Berg that have contributed to the Peter Berg net worth.
- Collateral – This crime thriller has been the most successful film of Peter Berg’s acting career. It was released in 2004 and it had total earnings of $101 million.
- Smokin’ Aces – This action movie was released in 2007 and it managed to earn around $35 million during its time at the box office.
- Shocker – This horror movie came out in 1989 and Peter Berg played the role of Jonathan Parker in the movie. The movie had reasonable success at the box office with total earnings of $16 million.
- Lions for Lambs – This movie was released in the year 2007 and it had total earnings of $15 million.
Movies Produced by Peter Berg
Peter Berg has not produced many movies. During his production career, he has produced the following movies.
- Hercules – It was released in 2014 and it had total lifetime earnings of $72 million.
- Battleship – This sci-fi action movie came out in 2012 and it had total revenues of $65 million. Peter Berg had a small side role in the movie.
- Hell or High Water – The movie was released in the year 2016 and it managed to earn around $27 million.
Movies Written by Peter Berg
Peter Berg has also written a few movies. He has written Lone Survivor which was released in 2013, Friday Night Lights which was released in 2004, and Patriots Day which was released in 2016.
Peter Berg Lifestyle
Peter Berg got married to Elizabeth Rogers in 1993. She was a Calvin Kelin agent. However, the marriage ended in a divorce in 1998. Peter Berg has two children, Emmet Berg and Alex Berg. Peter Berg loves boxing and likes to do sparring in his spare time. He is also the co-owner of the Wild Card West Boxing Gym.
Peter Berg House
Peter Berg net worth has allowed him to buy houses in different parts of the US. According to reports, the director has a beautiful Mansion in Montana. Located in Yellowstone Club in Big Sky in Montana, the house has a market value of around $7 million. This beautiful mansion has a 2 level floor plan that is centered on a big room. The house features 4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, and a bunkroom. The total area of this spectacular house is 4,748 square feet. The property has a detached garage along with a separate office.
One of the best things about Peter Berg’s house in Montana is the spectacular views from the House. Peter Berg has some other properties as well.
Peter Berg Net Worth Compared to Other Actors
Peter Berg net worth comparison with that of other Hollywood celebrities puts him in the middle tier of the richest celebrities. He is neither the richest nor the poorest of celebrities. As per the estimates, the Peter Berg net worth is higher than that of Jay Baruchel net worth, Justin Bartha net worth, Lucas Black net worth, and Nicolas Cage net worth. On the other hand, the list of celebrities richer than Peter Berg include Sean Connery, Orlando Bloom, Hugh Jackman, Richard Gere, and Jason Bateman.
Please leave your comment abount Peter Berg Net Worth below in comments box.