Rachel Bilson was born on the 25th of August 1981 in Los Angeles, California. Her father, Danny Bilson was a writer, producer, and director. Her mother Janice Stango was a sex therapist. Rachel Bilson’s family was in the showbiz world and this helped her in developing her career as a successful actress.
Rachel Bilson made her television debut in the year 2003 when she appeared in the television series, The O.C. Since then, she has been a part of many renowned television series. She made her film debut in the year 2006 with the movie The Last Kiss. Although Rachel Bilson has been a part of some Hollywood movies, the Rachel Bilson net worth is primarily derived from her television career.
Table of Contents
“What is Rachel Bilson Net Worth”?
The net worth of Rachel Bilson is $24 million. The actress has been a part of many successful television series including The O.C., How I Met Your Mother, and Buffy The Vampire Slayer.
Rachel Bilson is one of the most successful television actresses. She has also appeared in some Hollywood movies. Her most successful movie has been Jumper. The successful acting career has one one hand resulted in huge Rachel Bilson net worth and on the other hand it has brought the actress many awards. Rachel Bilson has won the Teen Choice Award for her role in the movie Jumper in 2008. In addition, she has also won the Teen Choice Awards in the year 2005 and 2006 for her role in the television series, The O.C.
Rachel Bilson Television Series
Rachel Bilson net worth is primarily a result of her television career. The actress has been a part of many big budget, television series. Following are the television series in which Rachel Bilson has appeared.
- Its True – Rachel Bilson appeared in an episode of this television series in the year 1998. She played the role of Jenna in the eipsode, “The Rats of Rumfordton”.
- 8 Simple Rules – Rachel Bilson appeared as Jenny in the episode, “Career Choices” of this television series. The episode was released in 2003.
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer – Rachel Bilson was also a part of this renowned TV show. She played the role of Coleen in the episode “Dirty Girls”. This role was also in the year 2003.
- The O.C. – Rachel Bilson got her big break in this television series. She was a part of the series from the year 2003 to the year 2007. She played the role of Summer Roberts in the series and won several awards for her impressive acting. The O.C. has been a major factor behind the impressive Rachel Bilson net worth that we see today.
- That ’70s Show – The episode named “5.15” featured Rachel Bilson as Christy. This episode was released in 2004.
- Chuck – Rachel Bilson appeared in couple of episodes of this television show. In the year 2007, she was a part of the episodes named “Chuck Versus the Truth” and “Chuck Versus the Imported Hard Salami”.
- How I Met Your Mother – 4 episodes of this highly successful television series, featured Rachel Bilson. The episodes were in the year 2010, 2013 and 2014. Rachel played the role of Cindy in How I Met Your Mother.
- Hart of Dixie – Rachel Bilson featured in this television series as one of the protagonists of the series. She played the role of Dr. Zoe Hart. She appeared in the series from the year 2011 to the year 2015.
- Gossip Girl – Episode: “New York, I Love You XOXO” of the television show Gossip Girl featured Rachel Bilson in the year 2012.
- Drunk History – Rachel Bilson appeared in the episode named “Siblings” of this television show in the year 2016.
Rachel Bilson Movies
Rachel Bilson has worked in 5 movies during her acting career. The actress has been a part of couple of big budget movies and some small movies. Rachel Bilson net worth has benefited from these movies in a big way. Here is the list of Rachel Bilson movies along with their year of release and total earnings.
- Jumper – This science fiction blockbuster has been the most successful movie of the career of Rachel Bilson. It was released in the year 2008 and it got pretty good reviews from the audiences. The total earnings from the movie were around $80 million.
- The Last Kiss – This 2006 movie is the second highest earning movie of Rachel Bilson’s career. The movie made more than $11 million during its time on the box office.
- The To-Do List – This romantic comedy was released by in the year 2013. It was made by CBS studio. It had total earnings of $3.4 million.
- Life Happens – This comedy movie came out in the year 2012 and it earned $30,905 during its time on the box office.
- Waiting For Forever – This was another small movie of Rachel Bilson’s career. It was released in 2011 and it managed to earn $25,517 int he theaters.
As you can see, the movie career of Rachel Bilson is not that illustrious. The actress has only been a part of couple of big budget movies. However, her acting in those movies have been decent enough to win her more acting roles.
Rachel Bilson Lifestyle
Rachel Bilson has been in a relationship with Hayden Christensen since quite some time now. The couple has one daughter named Briar Rose Christensen. Richard Bilson is a big supporter of the coalition No Kids Policy. This purpose of this coalition is to prevent the children of celebrities from getting photographed without the consent of their parents. Rachel Bilson and her boyfriend currently reside in Los Angeles.
Rachel Bilson House
Rachel Bilson net worth has allowed her to live in a luxurious house in Los Angeles. The interior of the house was designed by the renowned interior designer, Kishani Perera. The house features a beautiful living room that has been furnished with velvet sofa and a rough-hewn coffee table. The house has some antique decorations as well as Rachel Bilson’s piano. The backyard of the house has a wonderful garden which was designed by the stepmother of Rachel Bilson.
Rachel Bilson Cars
Although the Rachel Bilson net worth is more then enough for the actress to be able to buy fast sports cars and some luxury rides, the actress likes to travel in the standard Toyota Prius. She has a silver-black colored Toyota Prius worth $35,000. The actress has also been seen driving around in black colored Lexus RX400H.
Rachel Bilson Net Worth Compared to Other Actresses
The comparison of Rachel Bilson net worth with that of other renowned actresses reveals that the actress is doing pretty well in terms of money, considering the fact that she is mostly known for her television roles. She has a net worth higher than that of Megan Fox. However, when the net worth of Rachel Bilson is compared with big names in the Hollywood, she has a long way to go. The list of actresses having a higher net worth than Rachel Bilson include Penelope Cruz, Keira Knightley, Catherine Zeta Jones, Nicole Kidman, Kate Winslet, Meg Ryan, Charlize Theron, Katherine Heigl, Cameron Diaz, Scarlett Johansson, and Sandra Bullock.
Rachel Bilson has established herself as a big name of television. The actress has some pretty coll project lined up. So we can expect the Rachel Bilson net worth to further grow in the coming years.