Russell Crowe Net Worth
- Net Worth: $95 Million
- Profession: Actor, Musician, Film Producer.
- Nationality: New Zealand
- Date of Birth: April 7, 1964
- Birth Place: Wellington, New Zealand.
- Height: 5 feet 10 inch (1.82 m)
- Education: Sydney Boys High school, Auckland Grammar School. Got Secondary Education from Mount Roskill Grammar School.
- Marital Status: Single, Divorced
- Ex-Wife: Danielle Spencer
- Children: 2 Sons (Tennyson Spencer Crowe, Charles Spencer Crowe)
- Mother: Jocelyn Yvonne
- Father: John Alexander Crowe
- Siblings: 1 brother (Terry Crowe)
Although Russell Crowe was born in New Zealand and has the citizenship of New Zealand, he likes to be recognized as an Australian. The actor comes from a family that had roots in showbiz industry. His parents were film set caterers and one of his grandmothers was a cinematographer. Russell Crowe moved to Australia with his family when he was 4 years old.
Russell Crow Went to the Sydney Boys High School in Australia. When he was 14 years old, his family moved back to New Zealand and there he continued his education at the Auckland Grammar School. The actor then enrolled into Mount Roskill Grammar School in order to pursue secondary education. But he had already made inroads into the television and film industry and he left school to pursue his acting career. The renowned actor started acting early in his childhood and he first appeared in a television series when he was only 6 years old.
Today Russell Crowe is one of the most renowned actors in the world and he has appeared in a number of super hit movies. Some of his most popular movies include, Gladiator, American Gangster, Noah, A Beautiful Mind, and Robin Hood.
What is Russell Crowe Net Worth?
The Net Worth of Russell Crow is $95 Million. The actor has appeared in some of the most iconic Hollywood movies including Gladiator and Robin Hood. The actor has also made some pretty good investments in real estate that have helped him grow his net worth.
Russell Crowe has had an illustrious showbiz career in New Zealand, Australia and in North America. He is truly an international celebrity who has gained fame across the world through his iconic performances. His role in Gladiator was highly appreciated by the movie fans around the world. He also has some other highly successful movies that won great reviews from film critics and audiences. These include A Beautiful Mind, American Gangster, Man of Steel and Robin Hood. The amazing acting skills have helped Russell Crowe net worth to grow considerably over the past couple of decades. According to reports the actor’s salary went up from $5 million in the year 2000 to $20 million in the year 2010.
Russell Crowe Movies
Russell Crowe is a naturally gifted actor with an amazing voice. He has appeared in a number of movies. In order to get a better idea of Russel Crowe net worth, it would be worth it to take a look at his most successful movies. Here are the top ten most successful movies of Russel Crowe along with the year they were released in:
- Man of Steel – The movie was released in the year 2013 and it grossed a huge $291,045,518 on the box-office.
- Gladiator – It is one of the best movies of Russell Crowe. He stars as a General of the Greek Army in this movie. The movie earned a lot of good reviews from audiences around the world and it earned a huge $187,705,427 on the box-office.
- A Beautiful Mind – This biographical drama movie was released in the year 2001 and it earned $170,742,341.
- Les Miserables – The movie was released in the year 2012 and it did a business of $148,809,770.
- American Gangster – The movie was released in 2007 and it earned a massive $130,164,645.
- Robin Hood – This movie came out in the year 2010 and it grossed $105,269,730.
- Noah – Noah was released in the year 2014 and it earned a huge $101,200,044 on the box office.
- Master and Commander: The Far Side of the World – Released in the year 2003, this action adventure film earned $93,927,920.
- A. Confidential – This Crime Fiction flick was released in the year 1997 and it earned $64,616,940.
- Cinderella Man – The movie was released in the year 2005 and it earned $61,649,911.
Other popular movies in which Russell Crowe has acted include, 3:10 to Yuma, Body of Lies, The Insider, and State of Play.
Russell Crowe Lifestyle
Although Russell Crowe enjoys all the fame and luxuries that other Hollywood actors enjoy, he does not like the Hollywood lifestyle. He is a very down to earth person. The actor has put his enormous wealth to good use and he owns a lot of property in Australia. He likes to live the country lifestyle and owns a huge ranch where he keeps the domestic animals including horses and cows.
Russell Crowe is a big fitness fan. He likes to keep his fans updated with his fitness routine via his twitter account. The actor has kept a pretty good physique over the years and it surely reflects the hard work that the actor puts in to keep himself fit and healthy. Russell Crowe used to smoke heavily. However, he gave up his smoking habit because of his two sons.
Russell Crowe House
Russel Crowe owns a number of luxurious properties. According to some reports he is one of the biggest property owners in North South Wales (NSW) state of Australia. The actor lives in a super cool ranch in Australia. The total area of the property is 1400 acres. At the ranch he has about 500 cows. The actor also has a good number of horses in this ranch.
There is a beautiful chapel in the ranch as well. And it is this very chapel where Russel Crow got married to Danielle Spencer. The chapel is absolutely stunning from the inside. The stained glass has been strategically placed in the chapel to capture the beauty of the sunlight. This wonderful chapel also features mosaic floor from 2nd century A.D.
Russell Crowe Cars
Although the actor’s main passion seems to be collecting cool properties and building up ranches, he does have some interest in cars. The actor has been seen driving some pretty cool vintage cars. He has also been spotted in Bentley Continental.
With hard work and talent Russel Crowe net worth has accumulated over the years and is quite impressive. The actor has still a good number of years in Hollywood and as he continues to live his dream life, he will surely get wealthier with time.