Sandra Bullock Net Worth
- Net Worth: $215 Million
- Profession: Actress, Producer
- Nationality: American
- Birth Place: Arlington, Virginia, United States
- Date of Birth: July 26, 1964
- Height: 5 feet 7 inches (1.71 meters)
- Father: John W. Bullock
- Mother: Helga Meyer
- Siblings: 1 Sister (Gesine Bullock-Prado)
- Marital Status: Divorced
- Ex-Husband: Jesse James
- Husband: Brian Austin Green
- Children: 1 Son (Louis Bardo Bullock), 1 Daughter (Laila Bullock)
What is Sandra Bullock Net Worth?
The net worth of Sandra Bullock is $215 million. She is one of the richest actresses in the world. Sandra Bullock has accumulated this huge wealth thanks to her movie earnings, brand endorsements deals, and some smart business investments.
According to reports, Sandra Bullock was one of the highest earning Hollywood celebrities in the year 2016 with total earnings of $75 million. We can expect Sandra Bullock Net worth to grow even more in 2017, 2018, 2019 and beyond. She is an excellent example of a person with diverse sources of income. She does not only rely on her movie earnings and earns pretty handsomely from brand endorsement deals, investments, and business ventures.
Sandra Bullock Movies
Sandra Bullock has had an amazing Hollywood career. She has been a part of a number of super hit Hollywood movies. Here are the top ten highest grossing Sandra Bullock movies:
- Minions – This animate movie came out in the year 2015 and it is the highest grossing Sandra Bullock movie. The actress did voice over acting in this movie. The total earnings from the movie were $336,045,770.
- Gravity – This sci-fi thriller came out in the year 2013. It took the theaters by storm and had total gross earnings of $274,092,705.
- The Blind Side – Released in the year 2009, The Blind Side did quite well on the box office and it is the third highest grossing movie of Sandra Bullock’s career. The movie earned $255,959,475 during its time on the box office.
- The Proposal – This movie was released in the year 2009. It did quite well on the box office and had lifetime gross earnings of $163,958,031.
- The Heat – The movie was released in the year 2013 and it made $159,582,188 in gross revenue.
- Speed – This is one of the most popular movies of Sandra Bullock. This action thriller was released in the year 1994 and it made $121,248,145 during its lifetime.
- A Time to Kill – The movie was released in the year 1996. The total earnings from the movie were $108,766,007.
- Miss Congeniality – This movie came out in the year 2000 and it is considered as a highlight of Sandra Bullock’s career. The movie earned $106,807,667.
- Two Weeks Notice – The movie was released in the year 2002 and it had total earnings of $93,354,851.
- While You Were Sleeping – This 1995 romantic comedy made $81,057,016 during its time on the box office.
Other popular movies that have contributed to the Sandra Bullock net worth include Crash, Demolition Man, The Lake House, The Net, and All About Steve.
Sandra Bullock Salary
Just like many other popular movie stars, the biggest source of earning for Sandra Bullock is also her movie salaries. Following is the list of salaries that Sandra Bullock has received for her roles in different movies:
- Murder by Numbers – $15 Million.
- The Blind Side – $15 Million.
- 28 Days – $12.5 Million.
- Hope Floats – $11 Million.
- Speed 2: Cruise Control – $11 Million.
- In Love and War – $10.5 Million.
- George Lopez – $10 Million.
- The Heat – $10 Million.
- A Time to Kill – $8 Million.
- While You Were Sleeping – $1.2 Million.
- Speed – $600,000
- The Net – $250, 000
Sandra Bullock Endorsement Deals
At one time in her career Sandra Bullock was one of the most popular and one of the highest paid Hollywood celebrities. Her popularity brought her many lucrative brand endorsement deals. Here are some of the brands that Sandra Bullock has endorsed during her career.
- Fortis Films
- Bess Bistro
- Walton’s Fancy and Staple
- CoverGirl cosmetics
- ARTISTRY Creme LuXury
Sandra Bullock Businesses and Investments
Sandra Bullock is a very smart woman and she knows how to make smart investments. The actress, in addition to earning heavily from her movie earnings and her brand endorsement deal earnings, also makes huge amounts of money from her side businesses and investments. She owns a number of restaurants in Washington. The restaurants are named ‘Fat Bullock Burger’ and are a great source of revenue for Sandra Bullock.
She is also the owner of a football team named ‘Arlington Angels’. In addition she has also launched a Vodka brand by the name of ‘Pure Wonderbullock – US’. Sandra Bullock also has a fashion line by the name of ‘Sandra Bullock Seduction’ and a perfume named ‘With Love from Sandra’. These businesses and investments show how smartly she is cashing in on her popularity and she is surely well set to retire from Hollywood without having to worry about money. However, she is still pretty much in demand in the movie industry and we can expect the actress to continue to dazzle us with her amazing performances in future as well.
Sandra Bullock Houses
Sandra Bullock owns a number of properties around the US. According to reports the actress bought a luxurious Mansion in the Beverly Hills, California in 2011 for a huge sum of $23 Million. The property is spread on 4 acres of land and the structure of the house is build like Old English stately homes. There are 7 bedrooms and 8 bathrooms in the Mansion. The house has a library, a screening room, and a huge gym as well.
In addition to her Beverly Hills, Los Angeles house, Sandra Bullock also owns properties in New Orleans and Austin, Texas.
Sandra Bullock Cars
Sandra Bullock net worth of $215 millions is not that well displayed in the vehicles she own. It seems like that she is not much of a car crazy person. She has a Toyota Prius and and Audi A6. In addition, she also has a Mercedes GL 550 in black color. The price of the vehicle is around $92,000. Unlike most of other Hollywood celebrities, it seems that Sandra Bullock does not have much interest in buying fancy sports cars.
Sandra Bullock Net Worth Compared to Other Actresses
Sandra Bullock net worth is quite impressive. She is considered as one of the richest actresses in the world. When we compare the net worth of Sandra Bullock with other Hollywood actresses, we find that her net worth is higher than that of Megan Fox, Cameron Diaz, Charlize Theron, Penelope Cruz, Catherine Zeta Jones, and Kate Winslet.
Sandra Bullock has had an amazing movie career. Many would argue that she has already seen the peak of her career. Even if that is the case, we can still expect the Sandra Bullock net worth to increase in future, because of her business acumen and her huge investments.