Sean Bean Net Worth
- Net Worth: $20 Million
- Profession: Actor
- Nationality: British
- Birth Place: Handsworth, Sheffield, England
- Date of Birth: 17 April 1959
- Height: 5 feet 10 inches (1.79 meters)
- Father: Brian Bean
- Mother: Rita Bean
- Siblings: 1 Sister (Lorraine Bean)
- Marital Status: Married and Divorced 4 times
- Ex-Wives: Debra James (1981 – 1988), Melanie Hill (1990 – 1997), Abigail Cruttenden (1997 – 2000), Georgina Sutcliffe (2008 – 2010).
- Children: 3 Daughters (Molly Bean, Evie Natasha Bean, Lorna Bean)
Sean Bean’s complete name is Sean Mark Bean. He was born on the 17th of April 1959 in Sheffield, England. Sean Bean graduated from the Royal Academy of Dramatic Art and made his showbiz career debut in 1983 from a theater production named Romeo and Juliet. Sean Bean appeared in many television shows and became a household name after his successful portrayal of Richard Sharpe in a television series named Sharpe. Since then, Sean Bean has played many memorable television and film roles. He has had a lot of success and is recognized as one of the best English actor’s of the modern era. Here are the details of Sean Bean net worth, career, and lifestyle.
What is Sean Bean Net Worth?
The net worth of Sean Bean is $20 million. He has earned his wealth from his showbiz career. He has been a part of many popular Hollywood movies including National Treasure, Troy, The Martian, and Golden Eye.
Sean Bean is one of those actors who have had success in television as well as in film industry. He started his career from stage and then slowly moved to television and finally to film. Sean Bean has many blockbuster films to his credit and has a number of projects lined up for future. Sean Bean net worth seems to be growing rapidly and we can expect the actor the add a few more millions to his net worth in the coming years.
Sean Bean Movies
Sean Bean net worth is mostly derived from his film career. The actor has been a part of some of the most successful modern-day Hollywood films. Here is the list of ten highest grossing movies of the career of Sean Bean.
- The Lord of The Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring – Sean Bean played the character of Boromir in this movie and won great reviews from the audiences for his performance. This movie of the Lord of the Rings series of movies happens to be the most successful movie of the career of Sean Bean. It came out in the year 2001 and it earned more than $315 million during its time at the box office.
- The Martian – In 2015, Sean Bean was a part of the movie named The Martian. As evident from the name of the movie, it is based on the planet Mars. Sean Bean played the role of Mitch Henderson in this movie. The total earnings from the movie were a little more than $228 million.
- National Treasure – This movie came out in the year 2004. Sean Bean appeared in the role of Ian Howe in this movie. The movie also featured Nicolas Cage. The total earnings from the movie were around $173 million.
- Troy – Troy is one of the best history based movies to come out of Hollywood. Sean Bean played the role of Odysseus in the movie. This 2004 blockbuster, earned more than $133 million during its time at the box office.
- Golden Eye – Golden Eye was one of the most successful James Bond movies. It featured many big names and Sean Bean was one of them. Released in 1995, Golden Eye earned more than $106 million during its time at the theaters.
- Flightplan – Sean Bean played the character of Captain Rich in this movie. It was released in 2005 and it had total earnings of $89 million.
- Percy Jackson & The Olympians: The Lightening Thief – This fantasy movie came out in the year 2010. It was highly successful at the box office and it managed to earn more than $88 million.
- Patriot Games – Sean Bean played the character of Sean Miller in Patriot Games which was released in 1992. The movie got reasonable success in theaters and had total earnings of $83 million.
- Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters – Released in 2013, this movie did well on the box office with total earnings of around $68 million.
- Mirror Mirror – The movie was released in the year 2012 and it had total earnings of $64 million.
Some other movies that have contributed to the Sean Bean net worth include Ronin, The Island, Jupiter Ascending, Silent Hill, North Country, Silent Hill: Revelation 3D, Don’t Say a Word, The Hitcher, Stormy Monday, and Black Beauty.
Sean Bean Lifestyle
Sean Bean has been married and divorced four times. He resides in London, England and gets to travel to the US frequently for his work related engagements. Sean Bean likes to watch soccer and is a fan of Sheffield United. He is also a big donor to the club and was he opened the hall of fame of Sheffield United in 2001. Sean Bean also has some interest in cricket and watches follows the local Yorkshire County Cricket Club. Sean Bean has got a tattoo on his shoulder and has got number 9 written on the shoulder.
Sean Bean House
Sean Bean has a beautiful house in London, England. Although the house is not as big as that of some of the other Hollywood celebrities, it surely is quite luxurious. It is located in an upscale neighborhood of London, which is one of the most expensive cities in the world when it comes to real estate. Sean Bean’s house is located on the corner of a mews in the Belsize Park in North-West London. The house is like a mini-villa and reminds of an Italian villa. This beautiful house is covered by plenty of trees and allows for a good amount of sunlight. The price of the house is around £4 million.
Other then a house in London, Sean Bean also has a house in South Yorkshire in England.
Sean Bean Cars
Although Sean Bean net worth is sufficient for the actor to be able to buy almost any car in the world, the actor seems to keep things rather classic and rough with his vehicles. He has a Ford Ranger pick-up truck and loves moving around in it.
Sean Bean Net Worth Compared to Other Actors
When we make a comparison of Sean Bean net worth with other Hollywood actors we find that he is richer than Jay Baruchel and Lucas Black. The net worth of Sean Bean and Zac Efron is almost the same. The actors having a higher net worth than Sean Bean include Christian Bale, Peter Berg, Jason Bateman, Orlando Bloom, Justin Bartha, Richard Gere, Nicolas Cage, Edward Norton, Gerard Butler, Tom Hardy, and Sean Connery.