- Net Worth: $5 Million.
- Profession: Actor, Singer.
- Nationality: American.
- Birth Place: Chicago, Illinois, United States.
- Date of Birth: 11 March, 1969.
- Height: 6 feet (1.84 meters).
- Father: Tyrone Howard.
- Mother: Anita Hawkins Williams.
- Marital Status: Married.
- Wife: Mira Pak.
- Children: 5
Terrence Howard is a renowned American actor. He made his film debut in 1995 and since then he has been a part of some highly successful Hollywood movies. Terrence Howard has mostly had supporting roles in different movies. However, he has had some highly successful lead roles as well. The actor has been nominated for Academy Award for Best Actor as well. It was for his role in the movie Hustle & Flow. Today, Terrence Howard enjoys a pretty good status in the film industry and is recognized as not only a great actor, but also a singer and a songwriter.
Table of Contents
Terrence Howard Net Worth
The total net worth of Terrence Howard is $5 million. He has earned this wealth through his acting career. He mostly plays supporting roles in different Hollywood movies.
Terrence Howard has come a long way in his acting career. He started off form minor roles in some movies and appeared in different television shows. As his stature as an actor grew, he started getting roles in big budget movies. Today, Terrence Howard net worth is in millions of dollars and he has been a part of blockbuster Hollywood films like Iron Man. Here are the details of his movie career.
Terrence Howard Movies
Terrence Howard has been a part of some highly successful Hollywood movies of the recent times. Here is the list of ten highest grossing films of the career of Terrence Howard. These movies have contributed the most towards Terrence Howard net worth.
- Iron Man – Playing the role of War Machine in Iron Man, Terrence Howard caught the attention of many people. His role in the movie was highly appreciated by the audiences. This highly successful super hero flick was released in 2008 and it earned a staggering $318 million during its time at the box office.
- Big Momma’s House – This comedy flick was released in 2000. It was highly successful at the box office and had total earnings of around $117 million.
- Lee Daniels’ The Butler – Released in 2013, this biographical drama film featured Terrence Howard in the role of Howard. The movie was able to capture the attention of the cinema goers and had total revenues of around $116 million.
- The Princess and the Frog – Terrence Howard did voice over acting for the character of James in this animated flick. The movie was released in the year 2009 and had total earnings of around $104 million.
- Mr. Holland’s Opus – This family, drama film was released in 1995. It is one of the earliest films of Terrence Howard. The actor played the role of Louis Russ in this movie. The total earnings from the movie were around $82 million.
- Four Brothers – This action adventure film was released in 2005. It had total earnings of $74 million. The cast of the movie included Mark Wahlberg, Garrett Hedlund, Tyrese Gibson, Sofia Vergara, and Lt. Green.
- The Best Man Holiday – Released in 2013, The Best Man Holiday was a pretty successful romantic comedy. The movie made more than $70 million during its time at the box office.
- Prisoners – This movie was released in the year 2013. It had total earnings of around $61 million.
- Crash – Terrence Howard played the role of Cameron Thayer in this 2005 movie. The total earnings from the movie amounted to $54 million.
- Red Tails – This action adventure film was released in 2012. It did well at the box office and total revenues of around $49 million.
Some other successful movies of the career of Terrence Howard that have contributed towards Terrence Howard net worth include Get Rich or Die Tryin’ (2005), Angel Eyes (2001), The Best Man (1999), Awake (2007), and St. Vincent (2014).
Terrence Howard Salary
In order to get a better idea of how Terrence Howard net worth grew over the years, we will have to take a look at the salary of Terrence Howard over the years. Here are the salary details of Terrence Howard in different movies.
- Hustle & Flow – The salary of Terrence Howard in the 2005 film Hustle & Flow was only $12,000.
- Idlewild – The salary of Terrence Howard increased in 2006 and he received a salary of $40,000 for his role in the movie Idlewild.
- Iron Man – This super hero flick came out in 2008. Terrence Howard appeared in the character of War Machine in this movie. His salary in this movie was around $3.5 million.
- Fighting – Released in 2009, Fighting was an action film. Terrence Howard earned $1.75 million for his role in this movie.
- Winnie – The total remuneration of Terrence Howard from this 2011 movie was $1 million.
Terrence Howard House
Terrence Howard resides in Chicago in an extra-deluxe, penthouse-level apartment. The apartment is well equipped with all the modern day amenities and facilities of life. It has pretty luxurious interior and provides spectacular views of the surroundings. Although, in one of his interviews, Terrence Howard has said that someday he would like to reside in the outskirts of Chicago, for now he is living in this beautiful apartment in Chicago.
Terrence Howard Cars
Terrence Howard owns a Cadillac SUV having a price tag of around $45,000. The black colored stylish Cadillac compliments the style and personality of Terrence Howard. The actor doesn’t seem to be much interested in sports cars or luxury sedans.
Terrence Howard Net Worth Compared to Other Renowned Actors
When we take a look at the showbiz rich list, we find that Terrence Howard is not that rich and he falls somewhere in the bottom half of the celebrity rich list. However, the $5 million Terrence Howard net worth is growing and it can very well enter the double digits in the coming years. For now, the Terrence Howard net worth is lower than that of Tom Arnold, Javier Bardem, Penn Badgley, Casey Affleck, Kevin Bacon, and Sean Bean.
Terrence Howard is still in the middle of his career and he has established himself as a mainstream Hollywood star with plenty of talent. So we can expect the Terrence Howard net worth to grow further in the coming years.