Tim Allen Net Worth
- Net Worth: $80 Million.
- Profession: Actor, Author, Comedian.
- Nationality: American.
- Birth Place: Denver, Colorado, United States.
- Date of Birth: June 13, 1953.
- Height: 5 feet 10 inches (1.79 meters).
- Father: Gerald M. Dick.
- Mother: Martha Katherine Dick.
- Marital Status: Married.
- Wife: Jane Hajduk.
- Children: 2 Daughters (Elizabeth Allen Dick, Katherine Allen)
Tim Allen is a highly successful American comedian and actor. He is also an author. The full name of Tim Allen is Timothy Allen Dick, however, he is professionally known as Tim Allen. He has been a part of many successful Hollywood films as well as television series. He gained a lot of fame from the 1990s television show, Home Improvement. Today, Tim Allen net worth is in tens of millions of dollars and it has been made possible by the amazing success the actor has had in film and television.
What is Tim Allen Net Worth?
The net worth of Tim Allen is $80 million. He has been a part of the highly successful film series Toy Story as well as The Santa Clause. Tim Allen also owns the company, Boxing Cat Films.
The success of Tim Allen as a comedian and as an actor is unparalleled. And this is well reflected in the Tim Allen net worth of $80 million. Tim Allen is one of those actors who has got huge success in the film industry as well as television industry. He was a part of the television series ABC TGIF, The Drew Carey Show, Soul Man, The Larry Sanders Show, Home Improvement, and Last Man Standing.
Tim Allen Movies
The film career of Tim Allen is filled with many blockbuster hits. He has been an integral part of the Toy Story, which is one of the most successful Hollywood animated film series of all time. In order to give you a better idea of how Tim Allen net worth grew over the years, and which movies contributed the most towards Tim Allen net worth and popularity, here are the ten highest grossing films of his career.
- Toy Story 3 – Tim Allen was an integral part of the highly successful Toy Story series of movies. He did voiceover acting for the character of Buzz Lightyear. Toy Story 3, released in 2010, was the most successful movie of this series. The total earnings from this movie around $415 million.
- Toy Story 2 – The second part of the Toy Story series came out in the year 1999 and it was also a big hit, just like the first part. The movie made more than $245 million during its time at the box office.
- Toy Story – The first film of the Toy Story series was released in 1995 and it gave a whole new life to the entire genre of animated movies in Hollywood. The movie made more than $191 million.
- Wild Hogs – Wild Hogs was a highly successful comedy flick that involves around the bikers. The cast of the film included some of the best Hollywood actors including John Travolta, Tim Allen, Martin Lawrence, William H.Macy, Ray Liotta, Kevin Durand, and Marisa Tomei. Released in 2007, this movie managed to earn more than $168 million during its time at the box office.
- The Santa Clause – Another highly successful comedy film series that featured Tim Allen in a lead role was The Santa Clause series. Tim Allen played the lead role of Santa Clause in this film. The first film of this series came out in 1994 and managed to earn more than $144 million.
- The Santa Clause 2 – The second part of The Santa Clause series was released in 2002 and it had total earnings of $144 million.
- The Santa Clause 3: The Escape Clause – Although the last part of The Santa Clause series which was released in 2006, was not as successful as the first two parts, it still managed to earn an impressive revenue of $84 million.
- Christmas with the Kranks – This comedy flick was released in 2004. It featured Tim Allen in the lead role of Luther Krank. Other cast members of the film included Jamie Lee Curtis, Dan Aykroyd, Julie Gonzalo, Erik Per Sullivan, and M. Emmet Walsh. The total earnings from the movie were around $73 million.
- Galaxy Quest – This movie came out in the year 1999. It was also a comedy flick. Tim Allen appeared in the role of Jason Nesmith in this movie. The total revenues from the movie accounted to around $71 million.
- The Shaggy Dog – Featuring Robert Downey Jr. , Kristin Davis, Zena Grey, and Tim Allen, The Shaggy Dog came out in the year 2006. It was a highly successful movie with total earnings of around $61 million.
Some other successful movies that have contributed towards Tim Allen net worth include Jungle 2 Jungle, For Richer or Poorer, Joe Somebody, Big Trouble, and Zoom.
Tim Allen Salary
As you would expect, Tim Allen net worth is derived from the massive salaries that the actor has received over the years from his roles in different television series and movies. Here are the salary details of Tim Allen from different movies.
- Toy Story – The salary of Tim Allen from this 1995 movie was only $50,000. The movie was a big hit and the salary of Tim Allen was significantly increased in the subsequent parts.
- Toy Story 2 – Tim Allen received a salary of $5 million for doing voice over acting in this 1999 film.
- Galaxy Quest – The salary of Tim Allen in this 1999 film was around $2 million.
- Joe Somebody – Released in 2001, Joe Somebody contributed a huge $12 million towards Tim Allen net worth, in the form of salary.
Tim Allen House
Tim Allen surely knows how to make the most of his wealth. The actor owns a number of properties in different parts of the US. He owns a luxurious ranch-style house in the Hollywood Hills that reportedly has a price tag of $1.4 million. This beautiful house was built in 1963 and it has a total area of 2,604 square feet. The house features 3 bathrooms and 3 bedrooms.
Tim Allen Cars
Tim Allen is a huge car enthusiast and he has a special love for muscle cars. The huge Tim Allen net worth as allowed the actor to take care of his passion and love for cars very well. The actor’s garage holds some of the most iconic American cars. Here is an interview of Tim Allen with GQ in which he shows his car collection.
Tim Allen Net Worth Compared to Other Renowned Actors
The comparison of Tim Allen net worth with that of other renowned actors reveals that he is among the richest people in Hollywood. The total Tim Allen net worth is higher than that of Casey Affleck, Tom Arnold, Azizi Ansari, Eric Bana, Javier Bardem, Penn Badgley, and Kevin Bacon. On the other hand, the actors who have a higher net worth than Tim Allen include Ben Affleck, Will Smith, Morgan Freeman, and Johnny Depp.