When we talk about the comedy actors in Hollywood, one of the names that shine through is that of Tom Arnold. He is a renowned actor and comedian. He was born on the 6th of March 1959 in Ottumwa, Iowa. Tom Arnold’s father’s name was Jack Arnold and his mother’s name was Linda Kay Arnold. He had six siblings. He and his siblings were raised by his father after his mother abandoned the family. Tom Arnold’s story of success is really inspiring and he is not among those celebrities who were born into fame and riches. Tom Arnold net worth was very little when he was a teenager. He went to the Ottumwa High School. After completing high school, he went to the Indian Hills Community College and after that the University of Iowa. He studied writing and business administration and did not pursue acting or comedy until the age of 23. He started doing stand-up comedy at the age of 23 and this is where things started to change for him. Today Tom Arnold net worth is in millions of dollars and he lives a luxurious life. Here are the details of his career, lifestyle, and wealth.
Table of Contents
What is Tom Arnold Net Worth
The net worth of Tom Arnold is $30 million. He has made his fortune by working as a professional actor and a comedian. He has been a part of a number of Hollywood movies and television shows.
The net worth of Tom Arnold is primarily derived from his successful movie career. Although he had been working in the showbiz world for many years, he got his lucky breakthrough in 1994 when he worked in the movie True Lies. This highly successful movie featured Arnold Schwarzenegger in the lead role. His acting was appreciated by the audiences and he won the nomination for MTV Award for the Best Comedic Performance. Since then he has been a part of many other highly successful movies as well.
Tom Arnold Movies
Tom Arnold is one of those actors who has had a reasonable level of success in Hollywood. Despite being a highly successful actor and being very talented, Tom Arnold has only been a part of a few blockbuster hits. Here is the list of the highest grossing movies of the career of Tom Arnold. These movies have contributed to most towards Tom Arnold net worth.
- True Lies – Tom Arnold played the role of Albert Gibson in this action movie. The movie was released in 1994 and it made more than $146 million during its time at the box office.
- Nine Months – This romantic comedy came out in the year 1995. It featured Tom Arnold in the role of Marty Dwyer. The movie also featured Julianne Moore, Robin Williams, Joan Cusack, and Hugh Grant. The total earnings from the movie amounted to $69 million.
- Tyler Perry’s Madea’s Witness Protection – This movie was released in 2012. And it had total earnings of $65 million from theaters.
- Exit Wounds – Released in 2001, Exit Wounds was a reasonably successful action thriller film. The cast of the movie included renowned actors like Anthony Anderson, DMX, Steven Seagal, Micahel Jai White, Isaiah Washington, Eva Mendes, Jill Hennessy, and Tom Arnold. The movie did well at the box office and managed to earn $51 million.
- Cradle 2 the Grave – This action flick was released in 2003. Tom Arnold played the role of Archie in this movie. The total revenues from the movie were around $34 million.
- Soul Plane – Soul Plane was a highly anticipated movie of 2004. It featured renowned actors like Snoop Dog, Kevin Hart, Sofia Vergara, Method Man, and Tom Arnold. However, this movie failed to live up to the expectations and despite having a superstar cast it could only make $14 million.
- Hit and Run – This movie was released in 2012. It an action, comedy film. The movie did total business of $13 million.
- Pulling Strings – This 2013 romantic comedy featured Tom Arnold in the role of Art. Other renowned actors in the movie were Jamie Camil, Laura Ramsey, Omar Chaparro, Stockard Channing, Catherine Papile, and Renata Ybarra.
- McHale’s Navy – This movie came out in the year 1997 and it had total earnings of around $4.5 million. Tom Arnold appeared in the role of Frank in McHale’s Navy.
- Carpool – Released in 1996, Carpool was a comedy flick that featured Tom Arnold in the lead role of Franklin Laszlo. The movie couldn’t make a big impact at the box office and could only manage to earn $3.3 million.
Some other popular movies of the career of Tom Arnold include The Stupids, Big Bully, The Final Season, Touch, and Animal Factory.
Tom Arnold House
Tom Arnold lives a luxurious life with his wife in Ottumwa, Iowa, in the United States. The $30 million Tom Arnold house has allowed the actor to be able to buy a pretty luxurious house. The house is well endowed with all the modern facilities and amenities of life. The super luxurious house featured big bedrooms, modern kitchen, and beautiful gardens. Other than that, the house is well surrounded by plenty of greenery.
Tom Arnold Cars
When it comes to travel, Tom Arnold surely knows how to travel in style. The actor has a number of luxury sedans in his garage. One of his favorite vehicles is Mercedez convertible. Other than that he has a number of other expensive sedans as well.
Tom Arnold Net Worth Compared to Other Actors
The comparison of Tom Arnold net worth with that of other renowned actors and comedians reveals that he is somewhere in the middle of the celebrity rich list. Tom Arnold is wealthier than Penn Badgley, Sean Bean, Gael Garcia Bernal, Jay Baruchel, and Justin Bartha. The actors who have a higher net worth than Tom Arnold include Kevin Bacon, Liam Neeson, Tom Hanks, Robert Downey Jr, and Warren Beatty.