Tom Hardy Net Worth
- Net Worth: $30 Million
- Profession: Actor, Producer, Screenwriter
- Nationality: British
- Birth Place: Hammersmith, London, England
- Date of Birth: 15 September 1977
- Height: 5 feet 9 inches (1.75 meters)
- Father: Edward Hardy
- Mother: Elizabeth Anne Hardy
- Marital Status: Married
- Wife: Charlotte Riley
- Children: 1 Son (Louis Thomas Hardy)
Tom Hardy is one of the most talented modern day Hollywood actors. His full name is Edward Thomas “Tom” Hardy. He was born on 15th September 1977 in London, England. The actor has played a number of high profile roles in different big budget Hollywood movies. He has been able to accumulate a lot of wealth in his short career. Before we look at the Tom Hardy net worth, it would be worth it to take a brief look at childhood and acting debut.
Tom Hardy’s father Edward Hardy, was a novelist and a comedy writer. His mother was an artist and a painter. Tom Hardy was raised in London and he studied at the Tower House School and Reed’s School. Later Tom Hardy went to the Duff Miller Sixth Form College. Tom Hardy developed interest in acting during his teenage years. In order to become a professional actor, he studied drama at the Richmond Drama School. Later on, he also went to the Drama Centre London. Tom Hardy got his lucky break when he got a role in the Band of Brothers, an HBO-BBC mini-series. He made his film debut in 2001 when he acted in the movie, Black Hawk Down. Since then Tom Hardy has acted in a number of big budget movies including The Dark Knight Rises, Inception, and Mad Max: Fury Road.
What Tom Hardy Net Worth?
The net worth of Tom Hardy is $30 Million. He has appeared in a number of big budget Hollywood movies including The Dark Knight Rises, Star Trek: Nemesis, Mad Max: Fury Road, and Inception.
Tom Hardy is in his late 30’s and the actor has been able to make a name for himself. He has acted in some of the biggest Hollywood hits of the modern era. His amazing movie skills have made him one of the most wanted actors today.
Tom Hardy Movies
Tom Hardy has had a lot of success during his still young movie career. The actor first appeared in the 2001 movie Black Hawk Down. From their on, he has climbed the ladders of success pretty fast and has become one of the top actors in Hollywood. Here is a list of ten highest grossing movies of Tom Hardy’s career.
- The Dark Knight Rises – In every actor’s career there is one role that defines him and makes him popular. And for Tom Hardy, it is the role of Bane in the movie ‘The Dark Knight Rises’. Audiences around the world were amazed by the performance of Tom Hardy. This batman film had a strong story line coupled with spectacular acting from Tom Hardy as well as Christian Bale. The movie was one of the highest grossing movies in the history of Hollywood. It had total lifetime earnings of $448,139,099.
- Inception – The movie was released in the year 2010. It was another highly successful movie with total earnings of $292,576,195.
- The Revenant – The movie came out in the year 2015 and earned a pretty good $183,637,894 during its time on the box office.
- Mad Max: Fury Road – Tom Hard played the lead role of Max Rockantansky in this 2015 movie. It was a huge hit with total earnings of $154,058,340.
- This Means War – The movie was released in the year 2012 and it made total earnings of $54,760,791.
- Star Trek: Nemesis – This star trek film came out in the year 2002. The movie did not meet the expectations and could not be a super hit film. However, it did manage to gross some decent earnings during its lifetime. The total ticket sales from the movie accounted to $43,254,409.
- Lawless – This 2012 drama film did quite well on the box office and had total lifetime earnings of $37,400,127.
- Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy – This mystery thriller was released in the year 2011. It had decent earnings of $24,149,393 during its time on the box office.
- Warrior – This movie was released in the year 2011 and it grossed $13,657,115 during its time on the box office.
- The Drop – The movie was released in the year 2014 and had total earnings of $10,724,389.
These movies have made Tom Hardy one of the most successful actors in Hollywood. And if he continues to score movies like this, we can be sure of Tom Hardy net worth growing rapidly in coming years.
Tom Hardy Salary
The biggest source of income for Tom Hardy has been his massive movie salaries.The Salary of Tom Hardy in The Dark Knight was $2.5 million plus incentives.
Tom Hardy Endorsement Deals
Tom Hardy’s success in the entertainment industry has attracted many well renowned brands. He has appeared in advertisements of Hyundai. The actor has also appeared in a Kleenex add in 2009. In addition, Tom Hardy has also appeared in a motivational add of Nike.
Here is Tom Hardy Nike advertisement:
Tom Hardy Lifestyle
Tom Hardy lives with his wife Charlotte Riley. He has a son named Louis Thomas Hardy. Tom Hardy was previously married to Sarah Ward. However, the marriage ended in a divorce in 2004. Tom Hardy married Charlotte Riley in 2009. Tom Hardy loves pets and he has two dogs. Tom Hardy is involved in many social causes including promoting pet adoption. He is also an ambassador of the Prince’s Trust which is a renowned UK youth charity.
To Hardy has a number of tattoos on his body. One of the tattoos is a theatrical mask. Another is a Union Jack. And one of the tattoos is a crow. And one of the tattoo has two phrases written in Italian. The meaning of the Italian phrase on his right arm is ‘my beautiful son’, and the meaning of the Italian phrase under the clavicle is ‘proud father’.
Tom Hardy House
According to reports, Tom Hard bought a house in Richmond, London in 2013. The price of the house was £2 million.
Tom Hardy Cars
Tom Hardy likes luxury cars. According to reports, the actor has an Audi R8 Spyder. The car is in metallic gray color. This cool vehicle has a price tag of $160,000 and it has a wonderful matte finish on the exterior.
Tom Hardy Net Worth Compared to Other Hollywood Actors
Tom Hardy net worth is not that much when compared to other leading Hollywood actors. However, Tom Hardy is still in the middle of his career and we can expect the actor to earn a lot more in future. The total estimated net worth of Tom Hardy is lower than that of Antonio Banderas, Orlando Bloom, Russell Crowe, Hugh Jackman, Edward Norton, Christian Bale, Bruce Willis, and Kevin Spacey. However, Tom Hardy has a higher net worth than Zac Efron and Nicolas Cage.
Tom Hardy has had a lot of success with his movie career, lately. The way he is raking up big budget Hollywood movies, we can expect the Tom Hardy net worth to grow drastically in coming years.