Warren Beatty Net Worth
- Net Worth: $71 Million
- Profession: Actor, Screenwriter, Director, Producer
- Nationality: American
- Birth Place: Richmond, Virginia, United States
- Date of Birth: 30th March 1937
- Height: 6 feet 2 inches (1.88 meters)
- Father: Ira Ownes Beatty
- Mother: Kathlyn Corinne MacLean
- Siblings: 1 Sister (Shirley MacLaine)
- Marital Status: Married
- Wife: Annette Bening
- Children: 2 Daughters (Ella Beatty, Isabel Beatty), 2 Sons (Stephan Beatty, Benjamin Beatty)
Warren Beatty is a renowned American actor, screenwriter, director, and a producer. He was born on 30th March 1937 in Richmond, Virginia in the US. Warren Beatty’s full name is Henry Warren Beatty. He has had a wonderful television and film career of more than 6 decades. Warren Beatty has been a part of many renowned televisions shows during the 1950s, to 2000s. Some of his most memorable television shows include The Larry Sanders Show (1998), The Many Loves of Dobie Gillis (1959-1960), and Studio One in Hollywood (1957). Most of the Warren Beatty net worth is derived from his successful film career. His most iconic role was in the 1990 movie, Dick Tracy.
What is Warren Beatty Net Worth?
The net worth of Warren Beatty is $71 million. He has made his money from an illustrious television and film acting career.
Warren Beatty net worth can be credited to his successful television and film career. Warren Beatty’s successful career brought him a lot of wealth, awards, and popularity. Warren Beatty got nominated for the Academy Awards, 14 times in his career. In 1999, he was awarded the highest honor of the Academy, the Irving G. Thalberg Award. In addition, he has been nominated for the Golden Globe Awards, eighteen times. He has won six Golden Globe Awards.
Warren Beatty Movies
Warren Beatty has earned most of his wealth from his television and film roles. Here is the list of the highest grossing movies of Warren Beatty’s career. These movies have played an important role in bringing the Warren Beatty net worth to the level that it is today.
- Dick Tracy – Dick Tracy is by far the most iconic role of Warren Beatty. It is also the highest-grossing movie of his career. The movie was released in 1990. The earnings from the movie were more than $103 million.
- Shampoo – This was a romantic comedy that was released in 1975. The movie did very well at the box office and had total earnings of around $49 million.
- Bugsy – Warren Beatty played the lead role of Bugsy Siegel in this 1991 movie. With total gross earnings of $49 million, it happens to be one of the most successful movies of his career.
- Reds – This movie came out in 1981 and it made more than $40 million during its time in theaters.
- Bulworth – Warren Beatty played the lead character of Sen. Jay Billington Bulworth in this movie. The movie managed to earn $26 million in revenues.
- Love Affair – The movie was released in 1994 and the total earnings from the movie were around $18 million.
- Ishtar – This movie came out in 1987 and did well at the box office. Warren Beatty played the character of Lyle Rogers in this movie. The total earnings from the movie were around $14 million.
- Town & Country – Released in the year 2001, Town & Country was a romantic comedy. The movie had total earnings of around $6.7 million.
- Rules Don’t Apply – This movie was released in 2016 and it earned $3.2 million during its time at the box office.
Warren Beatty Salary
The salary details of Warren Beatty reveal how Warren Beaty net worth grew over the years. Here is the list of salaries that Warren Beatty got in his movies.
- Splendor in the Grass – This was one of the earliest movies of the career of Warren Beatty. It was released in 1961 and Warren Beatty’s salary from the movie was $15,000.
- The Roman Spring of Mrs. Stone – This was another movie released in 1961 and the salary of Warren Beatty in this movie was $30,000.
- All Fall Down – With every new movie, Warren Beatty’s salary kept increasing. And in this 1962 film, his salary was $60,000.
- Bonnie and Clyde – Bonnie & Clyde happens to be one of the most lucrative projects of Warren Beatty’s life. He received 40% of the total box office revenues of this movie. This is estimated to be around $28 million.
- The Only Game in Town – This movie was released in 1970 and the salary of Warren Beatty in this movie was around $750,000.
- Heaven Can Wait – This romantic comedy came out in 1978 and the Warren Beatty earned around $3.5 million from this movie.
- Ishtar – Ishtar came out in 1987. Warren Beatty appeared in the character of Lyle Rogers in this film and earned $6 million.
- Dick Tracy – Released in 1990, Dick Tracey featured Warren Beatty in the lead role of Dick Tracy. The actor was handsomely rewarded for this lead role. He got a salary of $9 million.
- Town & Country – The salary of Warren Beatty in this 2001 movie was around $10 million. This is one of the highest salaries of Warren Beatty.
Warren Beatty House
Warren Beatty resides with his wife Annette Benning in a spectacular house in Los Angeles. They purchased this luxurious house in 1996. The house was built in 1992 and features a spacious living room, a beautiful swimming pool, and wonderfully landscaped gardens. The total area of the house is 11,000 square feet and it is located in a private gated community.
Warren Beatty Cars
Warren Beatty is quite old now and you might suspect the veteran to now have the same flare in him as he used to have in the young age. But the actor seems to have kept his sense of style and this is well depicted in the cars that he drives. Warren Beatty owns a BMW Z8 and likes to take this beauty for a ride on the freeways.
Warren Beatty Net Worth Compared to Other Actors
The comparison of Warren Beatty net worth with that of other Veteran Hollywood actors reveals that he is one of the richest actors. However, there are some Hollywood actors who have a net worth higher than Warren Beatty. These include Tom Cruise, Anthony Hopkins, Richard Gere, Sean Connery, and Jack Nicholson. On the other hand, the actors who have a lower net worth than Warren Beatty include Nicolas Cage, Ian McKellen, Antonio Bandera, Jason Bateman, Peter Berg, and Sean Bean.