Zach Galifianakis Net Worth
- Net Worth: $20 Million.
- Profession: Actor, Writer, Comedian.
- Nationality: American.
- Birth Place: Wilkesboro, North Carolina, United States.
- Date of Birth: 1 October, 1969.
- Height: 5 feet 7 inches (1.7 meters).
- Father: Harry Galifianakis.
- Mother: Mary Frances Galifianakis.
- Siblings: 1 Sister (Merritt Galifianakis), 1 Brother (Greg Galifianakis).
- Marital Status: Married.
- Wife: Quinn Lundberg.
When we talk about comedians in Hollywood, one of the top names that immediately comes to mind is that of Zach Galifianakis. This highly talented comedy actor has been a part of Hollywood since more than 2 decades now. During his time in the film industry, Zach Galifianakis has been able to star in highly successful films like The Hangover, Due Date, and The Campaign. He has mostly appeared in comedy movies. With his huge success, Zach Galifianakis has been able to not only been able to make a big name for himself, won several awards, but he has also been able to earn a huge amount of wealth. Today Zach Galifianakis net worth is in tens of millions of dollars and with the success of his some recent movies, it seems that his net worth is going to increase rapidly in the coming years. Here are the details of his riches.
Table of Contents
What is Zach Galifianakis Net Worth?
The net worth of Zach Galifianakis is $20 million. He has earned this wealth through his amazing comedy acting skills. He has been a part of many successful comedy films of Hollywood including G-Force, The Hangover, Due Date, and What Happens in Vegas.
Before coming into the film industry, Zach Galifianakis was a television actor. Up-till now he has been able to feature in a number of popular television shows. Some of the most popular televisions hows of which Zach Galifianakis has been a part of include Boston Common, Tru Calling, Tim and Eric Awesome Show, Great Job!, Funny or Die Presents, Tip Tank, Baskets, and Brody Stevens: Enjoy It!. Today Zach Galifianakis earnings are primarily from his film work. However, he still earns a reasonable amount of money from television as well.
Zach Galifianakis Movies
Zach Galifianakis has been in the the film industry since more than 2 decades now. During his long career the actor has been able to star in a number of highly successful Hollywood films. This has on one hand resulted in massive popularity for Zach Galifianakis and on the other hand it has resulted in huge Zach Galifianakis net worth. Here are the details of the top ten highest grossing films of the career of Zach Galifianakis.
- The Hangover – The Hangover series of movies have been the most successful movies of the career of Zach Galifianakis. The actor did a wonderful job in all the parts of the movie series and made many new fans. The first part of the movie series was released in 2009 and it had total earnings of around $277 million.
- The Hangover Part 2 – The second part of The Hangover series came out in the year 2011 and it made more than $254 million during its time at the box office.
- The Lego Batman Movie – This animated comedy flick was released in 2017. Zach Galifianakis did voice over acting for the character of Joker. The movie was highly successful and had total revenues of $175 million.
- Puss in Boots – This is another animated movie in which Zach Galifianakis did voice over acting. The movie was released in 2011 and it made more than $149 million during its time at the box office.
- G-Force – Released in 2009 this action adventure movie made $119 million during its time in theaters.
- The Hangover Part 3 – The part 3 of The Hangover series was released in 2013. This part was also very successful. However, it could not manage to get the same level of success as the first two parts. The earnings from The Hangover 3 were around $112 million.
- Due Date – Zach Galifianakis played the role of Ethan Chase in the 2008 comedy flick, Due Date. Robert Downey Jr. was also a part of this movie. The movie made more than $100 million during its time at the box office.
- The Campaign – Released in 2012, The Campaign was a satire comedy film with some great reviews from the audiences and the film critics. The movie did well in theaters as well and made more than $86 million.
- What Happens in Vegas – This romantic comedy was released in 2008. It was another highly successful movie of the career of Zach Galifianakis. The movie made more than $80 million in revenues.
- Dinner for Schmucks – This movie was released in the year 2010. It had total earnings of around $73 million.
Some other successful movies that have contributed towards Zach Galifianakis net worth include Birdman, Masterminds, Youth in Revolt, Keeping Up with the Joneses, Out Cold, and It’s Kind of a Funny Story.
Zach Galifianakis House
Zach Galifianakis has a wonderful house in Venice, California. The house spreads on a vast area and has all the modern amenities and facilities of life. The excellent interior of the house coupled with spectacular furniture makes it a house worthy of an A-list Hollywood celebrity. The outside of the house is just as beautiful as the inside. The wonderful landscaping on the outside surely looks amazing. Although, the exact price of the house is not known, we can safely say that the actor must have paid some huge amount of money to secure this beautiful mansion as his home.
Zach Galifianakis Cars
Zach Galifianakis doesn’t joke around with his cars. The actor has some seriously expensive vehicles in his garage. He has been spotted a number of times driving around in some luxury brand vehicles.
Zach Galifianakis Net Worth Compared to Other Renowned Actors
The comparison of Zach Galifianakis net worth with that of other Hollywood celebrities reveals that he is somewhere in the middle of Hollywood rich list. The actor has a net worth higher than that of Lucas Black, Jay Baruchel, Gael Garcia Bernal, and Aziz Ansari. There are many actors with a higher net worth than Zach Galifianakis. Some of these actors are Ben Affleck, Erica Bana, Justin Bartha, Peter Berg, Kevin Bacon, and Liam Neeson.